• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blastoise and Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
You mean as a team or as individual characters?

Blastoise, I guess, but not really, but I'm so totally for Charizard! He would rock as a character!

Tanea

Smash Ace
im not here to shoot you idea down so how about you change their moveset then you update your thread
like blastoise can use bubblebeam,Auroabeam ,icebeam, water pluse ect.
then insted of rapid spin he can use waterfall then he can be bigger then bowser but wearker and faster
or just make it a squritle

then charizard can use fire spin, flame wheel,rage, iron tail,and of Course all the other dragon type moves they can be made into different characters so that thye don't match bowser

i think that if you make them better then you stand a chance

Jackal478

Smash Ace
NO.

Go slap yourself 100,000 times while screaming "Sally Sells Seashells By The SeaShore" and if you mess up the words, you restart.

D:<

fluffy

Smash Champion
its supposed to be "She sells seashells, by the seashore."

whos sally? and why is this thread still alive?

NukeA6

Smash Master
Recurring Pokeball Pokemon should stay in their Pokeballs. That includes Koffing & Weezing and Staryu & Starmie.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
CHARIZARD IS PLAYABLE!!!!

...Though the Pokemon Trainer character, that is...

I bet you all knew this, though.

Does Blastoise still have a chance, though?

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
I just love how every topic related to the 1st gen starters are being bumped. I like reading the heavy anti-supports for the lulz just to see how Sakurai will have much of the Smash community eating their own words... :laugh:

NO.

Go slap yourself 100,000 times while screaming "Sally Sells Seashells By The SeaShore" and if you mess up the words, you restart.

D:<
Since Charizard is in and Blastoise is kinda in, does that mean you'll be the one doing that?

Tujex

Smash Ace
Pikmin HAVE to be in this game somwehere. If that frekkin' SimCity guy got in...Pikmin and C.Olimar have to get in.

But yeah, happy to see Charizard in game...it's like a dream come true.

Aren't they under a stamina system though?

IllidR

Smash Champion
Pikmin HAVE to be in this game somwehere. If that frekkin' SimCity guy got in...Pikmin and C.Olimar have to get in.

But yeah, happy to see Charizard in game...it's like a dream come true.

Aren't they under a stamina system though?
Oh Captain Olimar will be playable.. Sakurai can't screw him over. And Charizard is under the stamina system so you can't stay as him forever and fight well.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I have nothing against C.Olimar or the pikmin games, I just think that he doesnt have enough moves to be fully playable.

Oh, BTW PsychoIncarnate, sorry 4 going off-topic, I'll shut up now.
That doesn't mean anything.

Sakurai had to CREATE movesets for Peach, Zelda, Captain Falcon, Fox, and probably others... Why couldn't he done it for Captain Olimar?

To be on topic... um... Well it's still ironic that Charizard got in is it not? I just wonder exactly how he'll play... Will he be heavy? (probably an obvious answer. >_<)

courte

Smash Lord
blastoise--sorry buddy you're back in the ball

though the tag team would have been unbalanced huh??

and bassoonist sakurai didn't have to make up all of peach's moves as with most of the other characters he looks into their past games too look at their movements and actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom