• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blaster Spam

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I believe the answer to this question is simple: you have yet to be humbled by him. (ie you haven't played him yet)
Technically I have not been humbled by anyone yet seeing as I have not participated in any tourny yet (but I am going to one this saturday), even though I am already pretty humble.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Its like the term noob doesn't mean that someone is new to a game anymore...
As for the state of mind, who cares, you lost to a state of a mind noob, stop playing the game
But quiting because you lost to a n00b only makes you a bigger n00b. Also Newbie is what means someone who is new to a game, n00b never meant that.

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
But quiting because you lost to a n00b only makes you a bigger n00b. Also Newbie is what means someone who is new to a game, n00b never meant that.
No, some loser somewhere who loves to complain and insult people just changed the term around...kinda like the word gay...yes, I said it, hope I didn't frighten anyone

And yes, if you are someone who complains about losing to noobs, then why play...no one wants to your excuse that someone used noob tricks...spamming isn't the best tactic but if you lose to it and cry then why play, you got no sportsmanship, when it comes to Brawl, if you lose to a spam or tactic, thats your fault for not countering it, if anything its pretty smart to throw in a few "noob" tricks to throw off players who think they're so smart...

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
This thread turned into a epic fail flame thread. I think you need to smarten up your game play, learn how to deal with projectile pressure and/or stop playing. Becuase if you can't deal with something as simple as projectile pressure then you will never get anywhere.

llovell

Smash Cadet
a speacial place where you fart where you burp, an
exacly, noobs makes excuses when they lose. theyre too stupid to realise that they just suck.
i only use wolfs blaster when some is running toward me.(just like any wolf mainer would)
and sometimes when they try to get back to the field i start spamming just to F with him/her.

Top Bottom