• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Rain Krew

Repryx

Smash Champion
When did post count become relevant to skill? Ur Sonic will die to my Ike.

That being said I still have my Melee Technical skill (the Innate part) but my Eyes have trouble keeping up with the action...(I played 4 the 1st time in like two 1/2 months)

My Post count is high from the artwork emporium and the Sonic thread....Most people can even tell

-Ciao

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Wow, I saw some regulating here, yea I am still alive and kickin quite might add from the air force as an A1C.
I have not been able to actually sit down and tolerate brawl for more than around 2 minutes at a time after I realized it does not have the speed, nor technicality, nor skill period in order to get the job done.

1) This extra air dodgin ****... is stupid as all hell... dumb as a sack of rotten potatoes in spoiled meat.

2) The actual lack of mobility, and or combos point blank period and punishment system is stupid... utterly and completely ********. So ******** in fact, I **** near hurled at any attempt at a combo or calling something a combo..

That being said.. brawl is a dissapointment, will I still play it, yea.... but if you want me to whoop that ***, and or to play some of the melee veterans in an actual game I need you to pop in that disc called Super Smash Bros Melee.

I will return in the month of December in 2008, my return will be triumphant and I expect to play those who I was aiming to match and or suprass, who would be those on the high end of Team arlington and pros, for some challenging and fun matches... none of this brawl madness.

The Avarous Sage

Smash Rookie
When did post count become relevant to skill? Ur Sonic will die to my Ike.

That being said I still have my Melee Technical skill (the Innate part) but my Eyes have trouble keeping up with the action...(I played 4 the 1st time in like two 1/2 months)

My Post count is high from the artwork emporium and the Sonic thread....Most people can even tell

-Ciao
I dont even play brawl sir, that game is like watchin nascar, same stuff all the time, and occasionally somethin might happen to excite you for a split second, I refuse to "compete" in a game where skill means virtually nothing

The Avarous Sage

Smash Rookie
for anyone who dont know how I run things here, I love to do multiple posts, I thoroughly enjoy it because it upsets people, mind you this is MY thread, but others wanna control how I speak on it, blasphemy, I dont wanna hear it, and whats good to the heart of BRK, even though none of you even get on anymore

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
What's wrong with that? I wanna play the old group of Melee smashers before I joined the airforce man... jeez i miss that competition.

KenJT

Smash Rookie
You and me both... Though i just recently got back into brawl+.. they updated it alot since the last time i played.. if was'nt in school.. id be on the scene

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
Naw yo.. but this saturday one of the developers is bringing it to college park!!!
So far, they have created a clone engine and are able to bring back the original clones.. so far they have ported in Melee Roy.. but they are modifying him so that he can be a little better than in melee

Hashtag

Smash Apprentice
Son, that's what's up tho. Project M needs to hurry up and drop man cause this **** has got me waiting way to much.

****, i had 752 posts on my K.C. Cloud account? and last time i posted was back in 2009? Jeez it has been a while.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Son, that's what's up tho. Project M needs to hurry up and drop man cause this **** has got me waiting way to much.

****, i had 752 posts on my K.C. Cloud account? and last time i posted was back in 2009? Jeez it has been a while.
Oh ****, what the **** is up?

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
A new name G? and i know.. Project M is taking forever.. and it sucks because the lead Developer Dantarion is on vacation.. wont be back till january

Top Bottom