• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Rain Krew

The Avarous Sage

Smash Rookie
and the Sage returns, to revive his own thread, to answer the most recent questions, Repryx(regardless of what G thinks) Im not back to where I wanna be, I have moments of invincibility and moments of just bein Charles, so Im tres inconsistent, and Im always gonna be in G's vicinity so come down ASAP so we can put you through ban kai trainin, Shinku bring Omni down, I need to play him again, I havent gotten my rematch yet, Slik Vik phooke Peach son get a new main, Smash Community I have returned so to speak so be on da lookout ya dig
BRK 4 Life Son

Repryx

Smash Champion
Moments of being Charles....wow....Is it cuz ur not on th phooking map?

But yeah Its lookin like imma be down thursday...and friday...BTW Ive never seen ur D.Mario...so Yeah I will be playing ur Doctorial Degree Earning Mario...

The Avarous Sage

Smash Rookie
I told you, you are better than I anticipated, you just need to calm down and play smarter, cuz I can still kill you at will by slowing down and readin and predictin you, but you are still better than Charles I believe

The Avarous Sage

Smash Rookie
to state this again as I did when I first started this thread o so long ago, Black Rain is gonna be the best someday, I believe I wont get yelled at for sayin it this time though, becuz by now the smash community should now Im just statin the facts baby

TAK$

Smash Ace
Yoooo sage its been a long time, you should hit me up on my cell which is 703-861-7862, we need to chillz and play soon.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I told you, you are better than I anticipated, you just need to calm down and play smarter, cuz I can still kill you at will by slowing down and readin and predictin you, but you are still better than Charles I believe

I was hopin you would do that like last time....I was trying to cnfront your analytical side. Hopefully
i can stick w/ u or G 2day tho.

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
im tired of this post dying a violent death its been a month say something people brawl is amongst us the ****

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hahaha Whats up Ichor! you got Wi-Fi over there when Brawl hits....Ill play you and Jay!

The Avarous Sage

Smash Rookie
Brawl is not gonna be what you all think it will be...., and Perry I only play to the level I need to play to beat somebody, and I only break out the serious analytical style when its absolutely necessary, so make me use it is what it comes down to

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^*Gets a gun * Break out that Analytical son!

Nah but forreal Brawl is everything I expected it to be (as I have played it) and Im gonna make u think in that game (and in Melee if I get the chance)

That being said...I beat KC in 1 Legitimate set...this officially means I have improved from when we 1st met.

-Ciao

Angel of BRK Repryx

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
alright fellas the time is now BRK is spread all through ought the U. S . of A its time to take over... We just need some one over on the west coast to do our bidding

D

Deleted member

alright fellas the time is now BRK is spread all through ought the U. S . of A its time to take over... We just need some one over on the west coast to do our bidding
(0_0)!
uh-oh not if de's finest has anything to say about it haha

we havent seen you guys in some time we need to play again soon!

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
Indeed... this thread is a little dead boss... well we need to wake the hell up. brawl is out and everyone has gotten a restart pretty much, And like Ichor Said we are everywhere, we are spread out so much that if we do damage in our area, Black rain will be known. Hell we even have a female up here in FSU who picked up the controller and Beat a LVL 9 AND DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT HOW TO TILT. Stuff is getting really real and i dont know about the rest of BRK but Ichor, myself, and our little sect up here are gettin real nice... real fast

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
We refuse to wake up yet !!! not until we are on top lol seriously tho we are chillin in the clouds all over the US right now give us a min
Wii will be back full force

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
Indeed we are spread out all over the place doing our own thing, and of course playing when we can im sure

Repryx

Smash Champion
Boss...Id Like a Brawl Crew Battle....in anycase...KenJT!!! Hows that Ike??

See My Pit Dude!

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
Its not up to me....wait....Some of the group should be home for spring break...Where y'all at?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Dag Man Imma be goin 2 college out there...but check this out on thursday I get my FC so we are gonna get some matches done...if you can record them I want to make a lil vid of my Pit

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
Rob...my point exactly. dude we seriously need to Kick Shinku's @$$ then put him in a garbage can and roll him down a hill this summer

Shinku....YAH! Trick YAH!

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hey Phooke you! and more importantly Phooke your Icees.

But since you complained Ill change it....Happy?

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Ur Really starting to get on my nerves sir and now Im gonna ask you politely to Shut the F*** up and keep my Go**amn name off ya key board and outta your mouth. That being said when Youw werent attending tourneys I was still there with or without a legit ride often traveling from Silver spring to branch ave alone so I COULD get a ride to those C3s that you didnt go to. that being said I already showed up at Tims today.

Nobody was even talking to you.

THAT being said maybe you should go do something besides play video games and tracking my turning up to tourneys. THAT being said my last tourney was this year @ Chus before brawl came out. THAT being said leave me the **** alone. THAT being said I may not have started this thread but you dont bring ur @$$ into MY KREWS THREAD talking ****. I havent done that to you so dont disrespect me like that.

THAT being said dont watch me, watch TV.

Shinku you have gone to more tourneys than me but I remember my gameplay catching up to yours quite quickly in Melee. What are YOU doing sir?

Im through I got a Prom 2 go to.

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
Im going to tell you why I really dont care about Shinku talking ish, 1. Ill just talk it right back and 2. Ive actally chilled with him on a few occasions. Ive seen you 3-4 times in my LIFE and you come outta nowhere talking? Its not even like I joke like that with you on the boards. That being said It was kinda ok when I was the subject in some other random thread but now it seems you came to this thread just to talk ****. That falls under the category of thread stalking sir.

Once again Dont watch me, Watch TV. I dont have time.

You barely know me like that to be joking around as such. Go talk **** about one of ur crew members or someone who is actually cool like that with you. Until you get to know me, dont "humor" yoursdelf by me. Im not the one. Ill admit you are cool in person but @$$hole online.

-Ciao

The Avarous Sage

Smash Rookie
Perry what is up with this "that being said business", Ima need a phone call on that one sir, and as the creator of this thread I will return yet again(yes one month later) to come and restore order and all that is good, whoever you are Mr. Nacker please dont use my thread as your online playground, yes Boss we are still alive, and still handin people their hindparts in melee, Perry as far as you post count, thats a little ridiculous, but whats more ridiculous is that I have less than 100 posts(smash noob 4 life) and Im better than the both of you... hahahahahaha...ha well anyway the reason I have returned is to ask someone out there to give me five solid reasons(or one really) that Brawl is worth actually playin competitively cuz I just dont see it(Im a sage mind you)

to the Original members of the Krew
I know that none of you even really get on the boards anymore, but I wanna throw some love out to you anyway...

Top Bottom