• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big News for Lazy Peoples

blingchu

Smash Cadet
If you have people added in you wii friends list and you both have brawl, it will auto add them to your smash bros friend list. anyone wanna add me

american btw, 3270-5087-5891-6661

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Well that kicks ***, so all we gotta do is just add the Wii Number?

Meow-Mix

Smash Cadet
Really? I never knew that. That sounds like a cool feature. My Wii code is under my avatar, I have added your code, so add mine please. Anyone else that adds me should read my sig. ;)

blingchu

Smash Cadet
well here is how it works exactly. First of all, you have wii connect 24 on, then you have to set up your wi-fi in brawl(just connect once) then turn off your wii. Using wii connect 24 it will check to see if the people in your friends list have a wi-fi enabled brawl. Pretty simple

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
! :o Is this true? Somehow I don't believe it.... But if true, then great news! :D

blingchu

Smash Cadet
Am I the only one who's not surprised? -_-
well when we first heard that brawl would have different friend codes we were all like "aw man, now i have to do stuff" and everyone was so sad that they couldnt bother to think on the bright side

blingchu

Smash Cadet
anyone else wanna add me?

the more people you add, the more chance someone will be on

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Not sure how this is good news for lazy people since it was stupid for Nintendo to require each game to have it's own friend code...... but it's a nice addition nonetheless.

MetaKnight24

Smash Rookie
Some RandomGuy: I added you, let me know if it went through...

Also, here is my code fro everyone, I'll always be willing to play, so add me if you'd like...

2801 4849 0846 1861

imabeast78

Smash Apprentice
Linkage? Confirmage?
Blingchu would you happen to remember which group was doing this review? I'm searching around as we speak.

Phocks

Smash Rookie
This is fantastical news. Anyone know if it works the other way around too?

Also, if anyone wants to add me, just drop me a PM. :)

Top Bottom