• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Bidou Tech

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
For Characters like Bowser you want to hit the c stick down and a few frames after the c stick down you want to hit the opposite direction. But you must remember that it'll only work once your character enters the full run animation.
Are you talking about just Dashing, then stopping and then running the ither way?

sasuk3x

Smash Rookie
Hey. So, I jut watched my smash corner's video about Captain Falcon. In it, he gives a lot of useful advice about Falcon. He interviews Fatality and asks him about his controller scheme. Fatality says that he uses a bidou variant that has tilt stick. I have been trying to find out how that bidou tilt stick works, but I can't understand it. I tried out the control scheme that my smash corner recommended but it did not work. Does anyone know how this would work?

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
So you're interested in the art of "Ghetto Bidou" huh?

I believe it requires the right stick and A button to be set to Attack.

:150:

Top Bottom