• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiB2 - Housing, TVs, Wiis

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Me and some other dutchies will probably need housing, but i'll contact luma on msn and perhaps he could house us like last time ( which was easily one of the funnest nights I've spend in germany )

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Me and Jumpman would really like housing as close to downtown Berlin 1 or 2 days before the tournament (we want to just tour the city on our own), if someone could provide that it'd be really cool!

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Me and Jumpman would really like housing as close to downtown Berlin 1 or 2 days before the tournament (we want to just tour the city on our own), if someone could provide that it'd be really cool!
I also think I'm arriving on wednesday and I'd love to tour the city as well. =)

Laem

Smash Champion
Me and some other dutchies will probably need housing, but i'll contact luma on msn and perhaps he could house us like last time ( which was easily one of the funnest nights I've spend in germany )
Oh man...
I don't remember why, but we laughed HARD.. and LONG xD

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Alright booked my tickets from 27th of July to 1st of August.

Jonas and me need housing from wednesday to friday. We are also very interested in wandering around Berlin and visiting a few places.

ngfc_0

Smash Apprentice
^ I'll do the same thing :D
But I'll sleep in an hostel (already payed for it).

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Im joining these 2 lads + KF and his guyfriend.

Though if theres not enough room for me, Ill just need some “regular” housing.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Cheapest way for Lp & me to get there is to drive there via train and then fly back. Looking pretty good though :)

:059:

ngfc_0

Smash Apprentice
Well, I just searched here for hostels in berlin.
The one I'm staying in is a bit more expensive than others there and is almost all booked for that period (cause it is small), hurry up! :p The best of this hostel is that its between the city center and bib2 (still is far from bib).

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I just looked at the page, there seems to be sleeping for 20-30€ per Night, depending on the number of people, which is a pretty good deal imo o.O

Thx for sharing!

ngfc_0

Smash Apprentice
Most of them are 10-15€ per night sleeping in >6 people dorms. Thats why I said mine is a bit more expensive.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I can only has 3 people, I asked my mum D:
ChoZo said he can only house 2 people.
Dont know about TMT, Luma etc. yet.

So yeah, would be good of course, if you find something like a hostel. If I have time I can get you from Berlin Main Station and bring you to the hostel.
But I dont know if I will also be able to get you from hostel to the location :/
You could probably get back to the Main Station and meeting another german smasher to travel together.

Top Bottom