• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiB:3S - *EUROPEAN ROAD TO APEX* - Leon, Luigi_player, quiK, BluB, cyve & more!!

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
So I talked with my mum, I will be able to house 3 people max.

TMT also said, he will be able to house 3 people IF exams arent on a "stupid date".

Feather

Smash Cadet
So I talked with my mum, I will be able to house 3 people max.

TMT also said, he will be able to house 3 people IF exams arent on a "stupid date".
That's awesome! You think you could house me Akuma? Id love some snake practise. Plus, I LOVE the match up! :)

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
Great :D
I only need to have the confirmation I have a spot for Sunday night + Monday so I can book quickly.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
@Feather: When again do you need the housing :)?

@Atney: Seems fine, you can have the spot :)

ChoZo (Berlin Smasher) said he will be able to house 1-2 people very likely ;)

E: The only thing that could prevent ME from housing you would be if the guy that said he will get the TVs to the venue is unable to get the TVs and I have to do that... I hope everything works out fine. But if not, I would have to see how we do it. (Maybe I would still house you somehow)
But as I said now that you will get housing, you can be sure to get one now :) (Even if its not at my house ^^)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
But the tournament is from 27-29 and you can sleep in the venue.

There wont be housing at the date of the tournament lol.

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
@Feather: When again do you need the housing :)?

@Atney: Seems fine, you can have the spot :)

ChoZo (Berlin Smasher) said he will be able to house 1-2 people very likely ;)

E: The only thing that could prevent ME from housing you would be if the guy that said he will get the TVs to the venue is unable to get the TVs and I have to do that... I hope everything works out fine. But if not, I would have to see how we do it. (Maybe I would still house you somehow)
But as I said now that you will get housing, you can be sure to get one now :) (Even if its not at my house ^^)
Fine !
I booked my tickets so I'm kinda confirmed now :)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Yeah true, but I'm cool with that, BiB3 will be interesting as hell! Probably Stacked as hell too XD

Lifes

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lifes14
Hi! I'm really interested for coming but the problem is that I have nowhere to sleep!
could someone help me?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Could you pls just tell me which ones im confused right now x(

@Lifes: You will get housing :)

LySed
Lifes
Feather?

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
Could you pls just tell me which ones im confused right now x(

@Lifes: You will get housing :)

LySed
Lifes
Feather?
Lifes and I will need housing for Sunday night to Monday, and if possible, for Monday until the afternoon/evening (we're leaving from Berlin HBF at 8PM).

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
LySyd and Lifes I will house you from Sunday to Monday ;)
That shouldnt be a problem.

Only thing we need to see if I have to do TV work, you might have to wait until I'm at home and also travel alone to my home... or maybe I could find something for that ... I will see, but you get housing.

Feather you confused a lot, just tell me the nights where you need housing now (In that way: Sunday->Monday for example)

Feather

Smash Cadet
LySyd and Lifes I will house you from Sunday to Monday ;)
That shouldnt be a problem.

Only thing we need to see if I have to do TV work, you might have to wait until I'm at home and also travel alone to my home... or maybe I could find something for that ... I will see, but you get housing.

Feather you confused a lot, just tell me the nights where you need housing now (In that way: Sunday->Monday for example)
I need housing Friday->Monday. But if you cant house me from sunday to monday its fine, i will only stay from friday to sunday.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
But you can sleep in the location from friday to sunday o_O

Enough Space for everyone. Nights Rest around 2-4am

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
But you can sleep in the location from friday to sunday o_O

Enough Space for everyone. Nights Rest around 2-4am
That's cool to hear, Good chance I'll come to this then, just need housing sunday --> monday, would be travelling with feather and possibly a couple of others.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I or we cant house everyone though xD
I only have 1 spot left on sunday->monday...

I asked ChoZo if he can house you 2 :p

Aurablast

Smash Cadet
Hey guys,
I wanted to know if there's a possibility to house me a little before or a little after the tourney (or both xD) in order to spend more time and to play a little more against players I don't often play with =)
Thanks for your possible answers, I'm only waiting for that and I'll buy my tickets for sure :)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Guys, we cant house everyone xD

I know how it is: You want to stay a bit longer for such a long travel, but we sadly cant afford billions of housing spots xD

I can house you too Aurablast, but if you dont really NEED it, then pls try to find another solution (Hotel / Youth Centre or something) or just book the dates of the tournament ^^

But as I said, I still have 1 Spot for housing after the tournament. I already hosue LeSyd and Lifes.

@Feather & Loz8ichimaru: ChoZo can and will house you 2. He cant provide more housing spots though :/

Aurablast

Smash Cadet
I surely don't need it, but if that's possible, I prefer =) I don't know if hotel is a good solution too, it depends if I can play someone in the daytime =)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I leave it up to you, but as I said, housing spots are limited, and I would like to get as many people as possible, so the one who really need it, should get one, so they can come!, you know ^^?

Feather

Smash Cadet
Guys, we cant house everyone xD

I know how it is: You want to stay a bit longer for such a long travel, but we sadly cant afford billions of housing spots xD

I can house you too Aurablast, but if you dont really NEED it, then pls try to find another solution (Hotel / Youth Centre or something) or just book the dates of the tournament ^^

But as I said, I still have 1 Spot for housing after the tournament. I already hosue LeSyd and Lifes.

@Feather & Loz8ichimaru: ChoZo can and will house you 2. He cant provide more housing spots though :/
Thanks for that. Any way I can contact him? Facebook? etc.

Top Bottom