• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bi-Weeklys At the University Of South Alabama

OMGthatsME

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys,

We have a club, Arcadestixx, here at the University of South Al. and we are beginning bi-weelklys in brawl and melee. They will be held on every other thursday, and the end of the month gathering will always be planned on being the biggest. They are being held at the Delta Commons, here at south. You should be able to mapquest the University for directions. Any other questions can be answered by you contacting me, Josh, at 251-648-6354, or at joshuajoykill@gmail.com, or even just messaging me on here. We hope to get things going in mobile for melee and brawl.

Thanks guys!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Thursday is a bad a day Saturday is always the best day and you always get the best results.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I spoke to him and he said he would get to editing, but that was a while ago and he did touch it yet. I dnt know whats going on.

Ganonballer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ganonballer
Ya im definitely interested in this. My best friend plays College Football for South Alabam and it would be nice to see him and maybe go to some bi monthlies with him. I live in Pensacola so its a drive, so we need more info on this please! :V

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Man i dont even remember posting here lol.Ganon i dont think this is going on anymore but if your looking for people to play PM me.Mankosuki holds smashfest at his place weekly.

Send my a PM bro :D

Top Bottom