• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BF3 Platoon

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Why, not, I'll join, despite how terrible I am. The End Game dlc got me back into the game again, lol.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
I personally play core because I suck so much at this game.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
There's really no difference in player levels between core and hardcore. It just depends on how you want to play the game.

I personally prefer hardcore cause I can't stand 3D spotting.

Kupo Rose

Eh? What does that have to do with a good PC?

I play BF3 on my laptop. It runs surprisingly well.

Thino

Smash Master
because since I usually play on low settings, I personally have trouble distinguishing enemies from landscape when they're really far away, or even if I see them I have trouble aiming at them, but that's just me

Kupo Rose

Oh right, guess I'm just used to it.

How're you enjoying End Game DLC? Heard Capture the Flag is quite a struggle if you're attacking.

Thino

Smash Master
Oh right, guess I'm just used to it.

How're you enjoying End Game DLC? Heard Capture the Flag is quite a struggle if you're attacking.

CTF is surprisingly LOTS of fun when both teams know what they're doing.

Spawn beacons near the enemy deployment for pressure.
Bikes being food for Javelins.

Best CTF moments for me so far are, having a flag and being in a tank, because it's like the whole world hates you, and both teams carrying the enemy flag and being back to their base, now deciding WHO is gonna go into the enemy base and bring back the well defended flag.

Kupo Rose

Maaaan I'm missing out. Gotta wait till the weekend before I get a chance to play (and download all 4GB of) it...

Would you say it's better than Aftermath? That's probs my fav DLC next to Karkand.

Also this'll be fun for you's

Thino

Smash Master
Maaaan I'm missing out. Gotta wait till the weekend before I get a chance to play (and download all 4GB of) it...

Would you say it's better than Aftermath? That's probs my fav DLC next to Karkand.

Also this'll be fun for you's

I'm so trying that soon to see if it really work, I bet not a lot of Javelin engies expect bikes from there.

I would rate it to be on par with Aftermath because I really liked Aftermath too, the only DLC map that I don't play a lot it CQ

Kupo Rose

Tell me how that works out for you lol.

CQ is alright for a few games or if I'm trying to get my twitch aim back. The awful spawn and C4/Claymore on flags ruins it. Armoured Kill was the weakest DLC for me but my main platform is the 360.

I'm pretty sure you guys heard of the Battlefield Friends series? If not, check it out. It'll be the most hilarious videos you'll ever see.

Thino

Smash Master
Tell me how that works out for you lol.

CQ is alright for a few games or if I'm trying to get my twitch aim back. The awful spawn and C4/Claymore on flags ruins it. Armoured Kill was the weakest DLC for me but my main platform is the 360.

I'm pretty sure you guys heard of the Battlefield Friends series? If not, check it out. It'll be the most hilarious videos you'll ever see.

Armored Kill felt empty to me when I played it on PS3, definitely not the kind of maps for only 24 players, 64 players for those maps is where it's at.

And I guess I'll guess I'll check out these series, I've only heard of them.

Kupo Rose

Yeah pretty much, I dunno if they even condensed the flag locations to make it smaller.

It's awesome, they make fun of the all the problems you encounter on BF3. From abusive admins, noobs, lvl100s etc.

Top Bottom