• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Better than TF2? You decide.

NukSuCao

Smash Cadet

This is what I'm talking about.

The game is called H.A.V.E Online, I believe. I can't read Korean so I haven't heard of a release date or anything on it aside from the trailer.

If you don't see the similarities between it and TF2, then here's a great example.

It's being called "an embarrassment to the Korean gaming industry" and is causing controversy all over where Valve fanboys exist. So, almost any forum anywhere. I personally believe that this game will be really awesome, and I like that it's not an FPS, but a 3PS instead. That suits the gameplay more, I believe and it should have a lot of features that even Valve hasn't thought of.

Is this going to explode back in their faces, or get some serious followers? I hope it's the latter, cause it looks fantastic.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I like their version of the demolishion expert...He looks crazy

LLDL

Smash Hero
I loved the first one actually. If they do well with this, then good for them :)

NukSuCao

Smash Cadet
Sure, it's a ripoff. In no way am I saying it's not, because it is undeniable. But can any of you honestly say that there is a 100% original MMO out there?

How can they make money if it's going to be a free game? They could do the stupid currency thing where you pay real money to jack up your character in cool outfits or weapons. If they do that, it won't gain them too much.

I honestly think that a 3PS suits the gameplay a lot more. I did play a lot of TF2 and I loved it, but there were times where I wanted more. And this company may be able to give me just that. They can do things Valve can't. The recent "hat fiasco" proves this. Valve reacted to a problem and the community flipped out and a lot of gamers actually quit playing because they couldn't keep their beloved(illegitimate) hats.

I just hope for the best for this. I personally don't own TF2 because I haven't been willing to shell out the money for it.

And yes, I am probably going to be disappointed. And I'm more than likely going to regret advocating this project. But hey, what if?

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
I love TF2 cause it was unique in its own right. Now these d-bags want to rip it off with hot anime chicks and sackboy -looking soldiers?:mad:

Puddin

Smash Lord
Part of the charm of TF2 is the characters as well, if you're just playing as soulless loli dolls, where's the fun? MAGGOT.

Also, I'm calling a "Meet the Loli Doll" series of Machinima right now.

noradseven

Smash Lord
It's being called "an embarrassment to the Korean gaming industry".
The Korean gaming industry has never had and never will have any shame, anytime the time I hear about a new game and they go yeah its made by the korean devs, I just go :(. NCsoft is p. much the only ones that don't make me cring, and even then all there stuff is bland and mediocre.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
They'll probably do something to distance themselves from TF2. EX. You get access to all the weapons instead of like 3.
Aw who am I kidding, this is a Korean TF2, so might as well get the American one.

Top Bottom