• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best & Worst Moments with Roy

vZakat

Half Genie
My best moment was when I was at MLG orlando. I was playing DaShizWiz and I pulled of a pretty sweet combo and someone yelled "You just got jacked by a Roy". So awsome.

My worst moment was getting ***** by my noob friend's ICs. C-Stick spamming :(

Mahjong

Smash Cadet
I love countering people in real matches.

Especially when they have high % damage and go flying:laugh:

JMSiebach

Smash Rookie
worst moment: not winning because im using roy vs a better character

best moment: switching characters
a "better character" is all a matter of how you use them and your style of play; i'm tired of the all the Roy haters. just cause you dont know how to use him doesnt mean he sux

IKillCauseOfVGs

Smash Cadet
Best moment: Challenging a Roy hater and completely destroing them and making them admit Roy only sucks as much as his player.

Best Moment Runner Up: Shield break/Sleeping Enemy to a fully charged flare blade. Or Reverse Blazer-ing Jiggy.

Worst Moment: Getting caped on recovery.... or recovery in general.

hyper sheiguy

Smash Rookie
best moment: edgehoping and using side B,most people will think ''WTF?''

worst moment: when i missed an attack and ,of course getting beat up

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
Best moment: discovering that Roy's fast-fall (shffl game) is easily as good as Marth's.

Worst: Discovering that this advantage makes it real hard for Roy to get back to the stage sometimes, and then discovering that Blazer doesn't quite get as high as Marth's ^b. -_-

IKillCauseOfVGs

Smash Cadet
It's not that good either.

Another good moment: Using the invisible wall counter thing to send an enemy to their doom. So much fun seeing the look on their face.

DuKe™

Smash Journeyman
worst moment invloving a roy was when sethlon 3 stocked ne but my best moment with Roy was when i ***** this fox fastest Four Stock of my life counter for edgegaurd owns all my worst moment playing with roy was when the same fox four stocked me it was gay up throw bair shine

GA Peach

Smash Lord
best: countering a tipper from Marth, causing me to win the match.
worst: getting caught in a fair juggle from said Marth, causing me to get spiked off the edge and
lose the following match.

Thranduil

Smash Rookie
Best Moment: Owning 3 lvl 9 roys
Worst Moment: Intstead of doing up-B to get on to the stage, accidentally down-Be'd and countered.

pr0ject240sx

Smash Rookie
Best: Getting a 11 hit combo against cpt falcon. went from 0-83 in an instant and then finishing him off with a forward smash

Worst: getting shined by fox. =(

vZakat

Half Genie
I have a new best moment. I was playing my friends fox and on my last stock he shine spiked me. But I was able to tech the wall and get back on the stage. I didn't win but it made the match much closer (both had 1-stock and over 100%).

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Another good moment: Beating a Sheik using Marth three games in a row, then switching to Roy and 4-stocking him because he was still in Marth mode.

Another bad: Him getting used to Roy and tearing me a new ******* the next game.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I have two great ones that I can't choose between... CHOOSE FOR ME!!!

1. On MK2, I did a reverse blazer on a jiggly puff (killing it of course), before the word "GO" had left the screen.

2. I beat a fricken sweet marth using roy.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Best: Learning my friend's falco tactics adn constantly predicting his movements, ergo killing his feathered ***.

Worst: Doing dumb things when I know what his Falco will do next, which will end up gettin my blazin *** killed.

Tera253

Smash Ace
best: learning that playing n00bs who charge smashes get pwned hard if you use counter
worst: learning that Roy's recovery was subpar of Dr. Mario's, and everyone elses.
~Tera253~

Top Bottom