• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best/Worst Final Five

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
Well, we all know about the 'leak'and what pertains to it. And rumor's that, the most widely accepted anyway, is that there are 5 more characters yet to be known. In this thread I want you to:
1. Name the potentially best Final Five characters and why
2. Name the potentially worst Final Five characters and why
That's all!
Remember this is all opinion so don't bash one another!
I'll start:
Best Final Five: 1. Mewtwo 2. Impa 3. Wolf 4. King K. Rool 5. Ridley
Basically to complete the dream roster for me, all the hype 3, a new DK rep, a new Zelda and Metroid rep, plus Mewtwo! :) (And Wolf I love you so much...no furry)
Worst Final Five: 1. Pichu 2. Rundas 3. Mach Rider 4. Sceptile 5. Dr. Luigi
Pichu is Pichu, he's super cute but it was a one time thing with Melee. Nothing wrong with Rundas but if Metroid gets anither rep, it's got to be Ridley. Mach Rider I just put him because I don't really know him. Sceptile, I just think he'd be odd looking, even though he completes the trifecta, he seems far fetched to me (I dunno why). And Dr. Luigi just because LOL
YOUR TURN GUYS!

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
Best 5:
1. Isaac: He's already been in Brawl, he has three games, and I think he suits the style of the game.
2. Louie: He's Olimar's right hand man, but they could make some changes to make him less of a clone.
3. Paper Mario: If Mario gets a clone, I want this guy. Especially since it's not a real clone. His attacks are way different from normal Mario in that he runs hammers and such.
4. Samurai Goro: Falcon's getting kind lonely, isn't he?
5. Slippy Toad: Sorry, that's just me being biased. I like Slippy.

Worst 5
1. Ridley: He's a too big, he flies, and I love Metroid, but I can't think of anyone else suiting of Smash Bros.

Notshauna

Smash Cadet
Best: Wolf, Impa, Ridley, K. Rool, Mewtwo.
Worst: Dr. Luigi, Pink Gold Peach, Cat Mario, Baby Mario, Cat Peach.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Best?

1. Mii Fighters (Yeah, I think there will only be four with these guys at most :p )
2. K. Rool
3. Chorus Kids
4. Mewtwo
5. Ice Climbers

Worst?
1. Mii Brawler
2. Mii Swordsman
3. Mii Gunner
4. Random
5. Random

I think worst is self explanatory, and the best are my favorite choices. :p

Last edited:

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Best:
Wolf: My favorite vet, Starfox's rival leader, hes extremely badass, should have been in melee.
Mewtwo: One of my other favorite vets who was cut stupidly and is the ultimately legendary pokemon.
Ridley: My most wanted newcomer, he is an awesome space dragon who is important to the Metroid series, have wanted him since melee.
Krystal: My second most wanted newcomer, she is the next important member of starfox and would have an awesome moveset.
King K. Rool: Dk's main villain, people have wanted him for quite a while and I want them to be happy.

Worst:
Dr. Mario
Dark Pit
Lucina
Robin
Wii Fit Trainer

I dont care about any of the newcomers this time so far and I doubt we are getting we more

Last edited:

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
As much as I'm not a fan of most of the characters being speculated, I couldn't come up with five BAD choices to fill out the roster. Part of that may stem from me being pretty satisfied with it as it stands, and the fact that I'm not as sure as a lot of others are that we're getting any more (outside of the ESRB leak).

That being said, of those I see thrown around, the five I probably would care the least for personally are these (please don't take any of these personally, admittedly, most of these are way more deserving of a spot than my wants are at this point):
- Isaac
- K. Rool
- Impa
- Mach Rider
- Wolf (especially if not accompanied by Lucas)

And the five I'd most like to see are:
- Paper Mario
- Lucas / MOTHER newcomer
- Chorus Kids / Rhythm Heaven rep
- Squirtle / Pichu / "Pika-clone" newcomer
- I legitimately can't think of a fifth, so ICs/Dixie/Ridley, idk

Realistically, I don't expect more than one of those (or any), but I've got enough to like about the roster as it stands without any of them, and admittedly, there are way more deserving characters.

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Best:
1-Adeleine
Kirby offers many interesting characters, and this series introduces many new characters each new game. Adeleine is from an old game, and she was an unlucky character, because she appeared when more important characters like MetaKnight and Dedede were not added in the roster yet. If Smash 4 was instead of Melee, she would have been in easily just like Rosalina. Why her? Because she does represent a sub-branch of the Kirby franchise that's currently not represented yet, and it's pretty popular. It's the trilogy of the Dark Matters, and aside from 1 soundtrack and a couple of trophies (Rick and Gooey), that series was never represented in Smash, probably due to Sakurai not being the director of those games.
Adeleine usually fights drawing creatures and transforming the drawings in real creatures. She usually draws bosses from previous games, so in Smash she would be the perfect occasion for making cameos of various bosses and characters from Kirby's history. Kinda like Bowser Jr who can be switched with the Koopalings, in a way... one character who represents many others.
2-Karate Joe
Rhythm Heaven needs a rep. I think that Karate Joe is the most recurring character and the most suited for being a RH rep. I'm sure that the chorus trio gets so much support just because of the gematsu leak; my support for Karate Joe is unrelated with that, since I started supporting him way before Smash Bros 4 was even announced.
3-Ganon
Iconic, moveset potential, important and recurring. The trident, an iconic weapon, and some iconic moves related to it. This is a perfect character, that unfortunatelly got overshadowed by Ganondorf (who technically is still himself, but with a whole different look and moveset, kinda like Zelda and Sheik). He could be the final smash of Ganondorf, but he has so much potential that I think he deserves to be playable as separate.
4-Cpt Syrup
Warioland? Another series that's not represented in Smash. We got Wario Ware stuff, and a classic outfit for Wario (that's more representative to Mario Kart/Party than Warioland). Warioland needs some representation, and the most important character other than Wario is Syrup. Syrup is a pirate/thief, and she isn't a stereotyped female character. Good Feel reintroduced her in the last Warioland game on the Wii, and she appeared in 3 games out of 5 (6 if you consider Master of Disguise, but it was very spin-off even to Warioland that's a spin-off).
5-Jill & Drill Dozer
Mech riding character, moveset potential, already represented as assist trophy in Brawl, new IP. The Drill Dozer has 3 gears, and that could be implemented in the gameplay. Jill can also hit opponents with her punches or slaps. The Drill Dozer can fly if equipped with a fan. It would be a very interesting character.

(basically my signature)

Worst:
1-Dr Luigi or Mr L
Enough of Dr Mario like characters.
2-Galacta Knight
Enough with Dark Pit like characters.
3-Toon Zelda
Enough with Toon Link/Lucina like characters.
4-Excitebiker
Very few moveset potential and bland character concept (just like Duck Hunt Dog though, or Balloon Fighter who has been represented by Villager).
5-Excite Bot
The "character" is even interesting, but the game is really bad and does not deserve any representation. It would be similar to rob, but faster anyway.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Best:
1. Wolf
2. Lucas
3. Mewtwo
4. Ice Climbers
5. King K. Rool

Those aren't my five most wanted or anything, but those are the five I think it should be.

Worst:
1. Toon Zelda/Wolf Link/Paper Mario or any other version of a character already in
2. Dixie Kong
3. another dark doppleganger
4. Chorus Men
5. Bayonetta

Sorry... that's just how I feel.

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
BEST
1. General scales- even thought is a no he will always be my number 1.
2. Ridley- metroid needs another rep and he is not too big and would be another villain. Rundas would be ok too even if he's been in one game he's badass
3. K rool- another villain who would not be a clone of any body
4. Mewtwo- if anybody deserves to come back it's this guy
5. Wolf- if wolf gets cut I would be upset he is a great anti villain and really has just of much of an impact in star fox as falco and is less clone like. He also looks like more of a badass than almost any other villain in the game.

WORST: I hate clones I feel they're not needed to be clones and should be unique.
1. Dr mario- keep him out he should be an alternate
2. Dark pit- also if a clone is not needed
3. Lucina- if she really is a clone then why put her I I also don't feel the need to add female character if they are not necessary. She's popular sure but over chrom?
4. Mach rider- nothing against just doesn't appeal to me
5.- goku- idek if he's possible but just no

BertholdtFubar

Smash Cadet
Best:
1. K. Rool
2. Ridley
3. Mewtwo
4. Isaac
5. Dixie or a Zelda rep

Worst:
1. Chorus Kids
2. 4th Kid Icarus rep
3. Dr. Luigi
4. Princess Daisy
5. Slippy Toad

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Best
1 - Ridley
2 - Mewtwo
3 - Impa
4 - Hades
5 - Inkling

Worst
1 - Wolf
2 - Snake
3 - Lucas
4 - Toon Zelda
5 - Dr. Luigi

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
For me, best would be - in no order and no veterans -:
- Toon Ganon. Come on, a badass with two swords. What more could you want?
- Impa. Magic and naginata or big, freaking sword. She'd be an amazing addition.
- Rundas or some Metroid bounty hunter like Sylux. For one, the bounty hunters have unique abilites and I don't know, I just like Rundas. It was sad he had to die so early on.
- Krystal. Dude, she has a mother-freaking staff of magical doom! Plus, it'd be easy as hell to make a move set for her.
- Ephraim, Hector, or Micaiah. Spear, axe, or magic and of those 3 - so, anyone with an unused weapon type would qualify here -, only one's been featured since Zelda, Peach, Rosalina, Robin, Ganondorf, and more use magic. Nobody in the game uses axes or spears - technically Pittoo since he has staff, but it's more magical in nature.

Worst would be - again no order and no veterans:
- Toon Zelda for now. Done wrong and because of transformation issues, Toon Zelda wouldn't be all that great and it'd be cool if her abilites were based on Phantom Knights, but since regular Zelda already has a Phantom Knight move, I don't think she should be in for now. Either Toon Zelda can switch from being her or a Phantom Knight so that even if she shared Zelda's other moves, it'd be somewhat unique or be a summoner of sorts and have her Specials be different variations of the Phantom Knights.
- Any of the cute Pikaclones except, and this can be argued - Emolga. Why? From a functional standpoint, they'd be the same, but with different hitboxes and animations. Another is that Pichu hurts itself when it attacks. That's bad in a fighting game considering Pichu is a weak Pokémon. Now if it was some strong character who takes damage when attacking, that'd be okay. Case in point: Charizard using Flare Blitz. Emolga at least has the trait of being part Flying, so Emolga could work slightly different.
- Daisy a mother-freaking clone. No. Just no. Base her on her Super Mario Strikers appearance and have her abilities be based on sports-related stuff instead. Geez.
- Tingle. Hell no. Hell. No. I hated that guy in Wind Waker and he was creepy in Majora's Mask.
- Any iteration of a character "'cause they're different". So, Skyward Sword Link - or any other Link for that matter -, Mr. L., Dr. Luigi, Fusion Suit Samus, 8-bit Mario, Raichu, Toon Sheik, different forms of Mario characters, etc. If they're supposed to exist, then you should have changed Samus to her Fusion Suit form, swap a character for a game - Luigi doesn't appear for SSB4, but Dr. Luigi does for example -, or incorporate/change the abilities like having Link have Skyward Strike or 8-bit Mario being a Final Smash like in Super Paper Mario where characters could become 8-bit versions of themselves and rampage.
- That snotty-nosed kid in Wind Waker - as you can see, I ran out of ideas.

Last edited:

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
Best Final Five...
1. Ridley
2. Dixie Kong
3. Mewtwo
4. Impa
5. Rhythm Heaven Representative

Worst Final Five... You know, because Sakurai. :p
1. Baby Pit
2. NES Pit
3. Baby Dark Pit
4. Toon Metal Doctor Pit... Somewhat unexpected, I know, but I have faith.
5. And, of course, the big, purple villain everybody and their mother's been waiting for... The Eggplant Wizard!

Last edited:

Zero-Robot

Smash Rookie
Best:
- DK rep (King K. Rool or Dixie Kong)
- Professor Layton or Rayman
- Wolf
- Mewtwo or Ridley
- Sceptile

Worst:
- Chorus Kids
- Mii Fighter Slot
- Pichu
- The Rabbids
- Baby Mario

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Best:
1) Isaac - He is the perfect GBA representative we need for Smash and has amazing potential to be a very unique character in many ways. Plus, GoldenSun is an amazing game and recommend everyone to play it.

2) Mewtwo - It would be awesome if he comes back. My favorite Pokemon since the beginning. (And I never even played the games till X/Y came out. Only watched the Kanto region anime. lol)

3) K. Rool - DK definitely needs another rep. and while Dixie Kong would be a great choice as well, they need the villain that has made DK games big.

4) Krystal - She might have been deconfirmed from the ESRB leak by being just a trophy, she would have been a great addition. Plus, she would use a spear (assuming) and is another female rep. She would be cool to use.

5) Ridley - I actually don't care if he gets in or not, but if he does, I am VERY interested to see how Sakurai made him to be playable. Will he be shrunken in size? How will he play out? etc? Plus, Metroid does need a new rep. Mostly a villain.

Honestly don't have a worst list, but I do feel like Chorus Men, Mach Rider, and others that I can't name off don't seem to fit in. Nothing against them at all, it's just that they don't seem to fit in the roster to me. I just want Isaac in, that's all. Then the roster will feel perfect to me regardless of who we get.

Last edited:

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
Best:
-K. Rool
- Mewtwo
- Ridley
- Paper Mario
- Ice Climbers

Worst:
- Dr. Luigi
- Darker Pit
- Purple Pit
- Mii Fighter in a character slot
- Dark Cat Mario

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Best:
1. Ice Climbers (Solo Popo would be great at the very least)
2. Lucas (I'll be really sad to see this kid go. And for the sake of the Mother series, it needs all it can get)
3. Wolf (I prefer him over Falco honestly)
4. Mewtwo (I dunno, I have newfound respect for him and his supporters)
5. Anna (Always hoping. Always and forever...)

Worst:
1. K.Rool
2-5. I don't even care. Top priority is that Ice Climbers come back!

Last edited:

The Animator

Smash Journeyman
Best & most probable Final 5 that would make the greatest amount of people very happy:
-Mewtwo
-Ridley
-New DK rep.
-Star Fox rep. (New or Wolf)
- Ice Climbers or Isaac

Best (never gonna happen) Final 5 that would make me very happy:
-Banjo-Kazooie
-King K. Rool
-Tiny Kong (The DK64 version)
-Lanky Kong
-Cranky Kong

Worst:
There are no more characters left!

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
Best (in no particular order) :
1. Ridley
2. Mewtwo
3. Dixie
4. Impa
5. Krystal

Worst:
1. King K. Rool
2. Rabbids
3. Daisy
4. Another Dark Doppelganger
5. Any Toad that isn't Captain Toad

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Best
1. Krystal
2. Dixie
3. Paper Mario
4. Solid Snake
5. Toon Zelda

Worst
1. Black Shadow
2. Chorus Kids
3. Lucas
4. Pichu
5. Roy

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Best:
1. Ridley
2. King K. Rool
3. Snake
4. Wolf
5. Mewtwo

Worst:
1. Another Kid Icarus character
2. Ice Climbers
3. Chorus Kids
4. Pichu
5. Roy

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Best:
1. Bandana Dee
2. Ridley
3. Sceptile
4. Impa
5. King K. Rool

Worst:
1. Chorus Kids
2. Dixie Kong
3. Pichu
4. Hades
5. Geno

deebeethedeity

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1306-6746-5618
Best
  1. Mewtwo
  2. Ridley
  3. King K. Rool
  4. Zelda Rep
  5. Rythym Heaven Rep
Worst
  1. Mach Rider
  2. Snake
  3. Dixie Kong
  4. Kid Icarus 4th rep
  5. No ice climber or wolf

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Best:
1. Dixie Kong
2. King K. Rool
3. Mewtwo
4. Ridley
5. Chorus Kids
(I know these are the most likely ones, but I'm actually rooting for all of them)

Worst: Abstain. I don't really have an opinion on who the worst choices would be.

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Best:
1. Rayman: Owner of my childhood, I would literally cry tears of joy if he got in.
2. Ridley: Want for him has utterly died out, to many arguments, to much internet abuse. I just don't want to go through the hell of supporting him for another 7+ years.
3. Mewtwo: See Ridley.
4. Sceptile: First and favorite Pokemon
5. Groose : Best choice for a Zelda newcomer and you know it ;)

Worst:
1. Metroid newcomer that isn't Ridley: No Rundas. No Sylux. No Anthony. It's Ridley or bust.
2. Bayonetta: Possibly my most hated video game character
3. Singular Ice Climber: I don't like the Ice Climbers, but they had a very interesting and unique gimick. If it's a choice between bringing only one back or cutting them entirely, let them be cut.
4. Any Ubisoft rep that isn't Rayman (Stupid Rabbids...)
5. Krystal: Especially if Wolf is cut. Only way I'd be ok with her getting in is if she were in addition to Wolf.

sm0kemonster

Smash Rookie
Best:
Mewtwo.
Cranky Kong.
King K. Rool. Edit: Rayman
Wolf.
Krystal.
(Also Dixie alt for Diddy & Funky alt for Donkey Kong)

Worst:
R.OB. (seriously, did anyone ever use him?)
Young Link (I'd rather have Young than Toon, but there's no point to both. Maybe Young Link alt for Toon?)
Sceptile (We don't need any more Pokemon! Besides Mewtwo of course!)
Impa (seriously, another swordsman?)
Dr. Mario (he would be a great mario alt.)

Last edited:

TempahRelapse

Smash Journeyman
Best:
1) Tingle
2) Impa
3) Ridley
4) Mewtwo
5) Rhythm Heaven rep or Andy

Worst:
1) Bandana Dee
2) Another Kirby rep
3) Another Kid Icarus rep
4) Sceptile
5) Another Fire Emblem rep

Got nothing against these series I mentioned in the worst section, I just think they have enough characters in Smash, considering their popularity.

Robotic Operating Buddy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moguera24
Best:
1.Ridley -nuffs already been said about this guy, I love him
2.King K. Rool -while his chances are slim I'd much prefer him over Dixie (although I wouldn't be upset if she did make it in
3.Snake -I give my life! Not for honor, but for yoooouuu!! (Snake Eateeerr)
4.Ice Climbers -I love these guys, I may not have played them that much, but they were really unique
5.Wolf -We defiantly need more villains, and Wolf was already in the last game

Worst:
1.Daisy -to me she would just be a needless Peach clone
2.Tabuu -this may look cool, but he belongs as a boss
3.Metal Face -he's too big!! But in all seriousness, he would only work as the final smash of Mumkhar
4.Zoroark-I just don't like this pokemon, I don't get the hype
5.i dunno, I don't really "dislike" that many characters

Koopaul

Smash Champion
BEST

Ridley
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool
Mewtwo
Black Shadow

WORST
Another Mario character
Another Fire Emblem character
Another Kid Icarus character
Another Zelda character
Chorus Kids

CorruptedMotives

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rootbeer
3DS FC
1118-0220-9529
Best
1. Mew-Two - Mew-Two to me was always my favorite legendary. When I think pokemon, Mew-Two is usually the first pokemon that comes to mind. Not just that, but he's also relevant in X & Y, so I think he's the only on my best 5 that is actually likely.
2. Black Mage - This guy has a 0% chance of making it in, but I've always wanted him in
3. Ridley - Metroid needs more reps, and I'm not even a huge Metroid fan. I don't think he's likely anymore, but it'd be great if he made it in.
4. Paper Mario - With the leak, I don't think Paper Mario has any chance due to people like Dr. Mario. What I like about Paper Mario is he'd be the equivalent of Toon Link to Link, but with an actual diverse move set in comparison to Marios.
5. Goku - I'm kidding I just don't have a fifth choice

Worst
Dr. Mario
Dark Pit
Bandana Dee
Chorus Kids
Krystal

TempahRelapse

Smash Journeyman
I said this on the Ridley thread, but I will state this again. I wouldn't get your hopes up about there being 5 more newcomers because
A) The Roster may not be rectangular. When unlocking all the characters in melee, it wasn't rectangular.
B) Wouldn't a leaker, aim to leak the whole roster.
C) When it comes to unlockables it makes more sense to have 3 newcomers mixed with the rest, rather than 8. And thats not including all the veterans which are returning as unlockables.
D) This isn't an argument that I've come up with myself. But it is possible that the screenshot of All-Star mode being locked was taken before the image of the leaked roster.

It might not be logical, but this is how my mind analyses things. But I do doubt we'll get anymore newcomers

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
Best: Ridley, Mewtwo, K.Rool, Ganon, Dry Bowser
What? Dry Bowser? He's actually just kind of being a filler in the list, but I sure wouldn't mind a cool Bowser clone like that. Even as a clone he'd probably be interesting.

Worst: Mario Kart drivel.
For obvious reasons.

I said this on the Ridley thread, but I will state this again. I wouldn't get your hopes up about there being 5 more newcomers because
A) The Roster may not be rectangular. When unlocking all the characters in melee, it wasn't rectangular.
C) When it comes to unlockables it makes more sense to have 3 newcomers mixed with the rest, rather than 8. And thats not including all the veterans which are returning as unlockables.
D) This isn't an argument that I've come up with myself. But it is possible that the screenshot of All-Star mode being locked was taken before the image of the leaked roster.

It might not be logical, but this is how my mind analyses things. But I do doubt we'll get anymore newcomers
Mhhh, let me address those.
A. I'm not sure how rectangularity has anything to do with anything. If you mean that the roster will not fill out completely, yeah I don't think that will happen either.
B. and D. The leaker only had access to ESBR footage. There were no more characters that could be leaked simply because he didn't have the material. However, the All Star menu picture was part of it all, so it's pretty much guaranteed there will be at least one more.
C. Maybe, maybe not.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Best?
  1. Captain Toad. Let's just finish the Mario reps off for good now. We're so damn close, why not?
  2. Dixie Kong. Need a new DK Rep. Dixie makes the most sense right now to me.
  3. Ridley. Just so we can move on.
  4. Mewtwo. Most wanted Smasher in the world.
  5. Vaati. Let's get some Toon Zelda representation that isn't just another version of the main trio.
Worst?

1-4: Any variation of any already included character. Any Dark, Shadow, Metal, Dry, Doctor, Toon, Baby, Young or Paper version basically. Even Paper, sorry.
5: Geno.

Speculator

Smash Ace
I would gladly have no additional newcomers in order to have Lucas and the Ice Climbers return.

Kokopops

Smash Rookie
Best (for me, at least):
1. Dixie Kong
2. Ridley
3. Mewtwo
4. Tetra
5. Mach Rider

Worst:
Frankie, Cody, Derrick, Caleb, Victoria :troll:

Last edited:

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970

This is incomplete. There is no way they would leave a giant blank space in the bottom right corner, they would move the row over, similar to the melee roster. The guy didn't have everything unlocked. This, in addition to the fact that it was leaked ESRB footage, which means the guy wouldn't have been able to choose to unlock everything, as he didn't have the actual game, and the fact that All Star Mode was locked in the leak that we were given, leads me to believe we will almost definitely have more characters.

Last edited:

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Best

1. Lucas
2. King K. Rool
3. Ridley
4. Rehashed Ganondorf (hell id take Hyrule Warriors over Captain dorf)
5. Sceptile (for OCD purposes)

Worst

1. Chorus Kids
2. Dark Pit
3. Pichu
4. Lab coat Mario
5. Ice Climbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom