• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Villians

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
1. Darth Vader
2. Haku (from Naruto) i don't know if you considered him/her a villain or not but he/she was just really tight
3. Sephiroth
4. The Black Knight (FE)
5. Dr. Doom

Ones that i think are hilarious:

1. The Ghost of Christmas Future (Aqua Teen Hungerforce)
2. John Wilkes Booth
3. Vulture (Spiderman) an 80 year old man in a skin tight jumpsuit with feathery wings who repeatedly tries to reverse his age
4. Dr. Evil

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I thought Keyser Soze was pretty awesome.

Yeah, Black Knight's definitely the coolest FE villain.

MysticKenji

Smash Master

"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!"

"I am the great Cackletta's most best pupil, who is named Fawful! I am here, laughing at you! If you are giving us the chase, just to get your silly princess's voice, then you are idiots of foolishness! Princess Peach's sweet voice will soon be the bread that makes the sandwich of Cackletta's desires! And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!"

"Bah! Now is when the talking stops! I do not have time to stop and smell foul roses such as you!"
:laugh:

Fawful is too good.

omG_A_coW

Smash Apprentice
1. Mr. Freeze(arnold swarchanaeger) batman
2. Professor Choas from South Park
3. MUGATU from Zoolander
4. Oglethorpe and Emery from ATHF
5. Dr. Evil and Mini me from Austin powers

Top Bottom