• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Video Game Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Best controller I would have to say the playstation ones sonce I can easily pick it up and play almost any game with ease, though this is my opinion

Worst controller I'd have to say the Sega genesis that had the 6 button layout which at times was annoying trying to press some buttons simuteneously

D13

Smash Ace
I think they did a great job with the gamecube controller.

I haven't had a lot of experience with every system, but the worst controller imo is the N64. The trident shape is just too awkward for me.

~rh

Smash Lord
It's gotta be the GC controller.

Then the 360 controller.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
The gamecube controller feels great, the Wii mote, with nunchuck could take the spot, but it gets to many gimicking things pinned on it, and it could use more buttons imo!
The N64 controller was awkward, the trident was not made for human hands, it was made for three armed octopuses! Anyway, it was functional, but would rather get Smash Bros. for 64 on VC and use a GC controller! That would be good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom