• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best team-mate for Samus?

Famine

Smash Rookie
As of late I've been playing teams alot and I've been thinking, What is the best charecter to have on your team when your samus? I've been playing with only foxes and Sheik on my team and we win 75% of the time, but I was wondering if there is an exact charecter that compliments Samus....another Samus maybe?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Another samus is pretty good if both of you know how each other plays.

Fox and Shiek are the best I would say.

Falcon is also good.

Megachuk

Smash Ace
Pick uber tier for a partner. In my experience, I'm the stock *****, and my partners the broken top tier to get the kills. It works

enigmaglue

Smash Cadet
My friends and I play Samus, Y.Link, and Peach together in pairs. they all work really well with eachother.

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
all good team should have a fox on their team for quickkills with upsmash and shine, thats what forward wrote.

i use to team with a peach but it didnt worked well since our opponents tended to last like the 100s damage before they died so we needed to work alot on giving damage.

one tournament i decided to team with another good samus player and me being fox, it worked pretty good we did pretty good, but when we fighted against a team of space animals we went double samus and that worked pretty good too.

i say stay samus-fox and practice alot to read your partner to know what he is thinking or what he wants to do, get syncronized---i didnt wrote that right

Tian

Smash Apprentice
Shiek.

Have shiek dance around the enemy when you throw bullets.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
SAMUS AND FALCON! today i went to CAST3 tournament, paired up with a guy i never met before and we placed forth. pretty amazed. i saved him quite a lot of times and EXTENDER TO KNEE = GG

Mars-

Smash Champion
I like fox. He's fast, hard to hit, and can quickly change from attacking to avoiding your hits.

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
pfft i change my mind, pokemon trainer is the best teamate for samus ^.^

Skivich

Smash Cadet
Falco and samus is the best way to go ive seen personaly and in local tourneys. My teamate is normaly Falco, speed and power thats how we role speed and power...Not to mention the shine attack he uses against enemies set them up for pain or pleasure

Famine

Smash Rookie
I've seen a few good Samus/Ness teams. Healing Ness with charged shots is fun. Plus Ness is short.
Ok first things first...LAWL at above statment

Second of all thanks for all the advice..It really has helped, I played a couple Samus/Marth and Samus/IC games and I did fairly well.....

Another thought....

What stage do Samus and Marth work best Together on? I'm thinking FD...what do you guys think?

Top Bottom