• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Team Combo Ever?

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I killed my own team mate once with my own counter. A samus shot a fully charged shot at me in air and I countered and he jumped right behind me a took the hit lol. Technically it was team effort but working with the wrong side xP

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
Lol. I killed my own team mate once with my own counter. A samus shot a fully charged shot at me in air and I countered and he jumped right behind me a took the hit lol. Technically it was team effort but working with the wrong side xP
*shakes fist* Dont think I dont remember that, Sa10.

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
What would've been even better is....sometimes when you counter the blast goes diagnally across the stage...what if you countered a blast and it hit a jumping teammate...

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I never thought of reverse blazering while they're on the edge. sUpEr 1337 733M cOmBo DuDe

ZABE

Smash Cadet
i'v been in that spot before, but
i got hit after i countered the shot my teammate did and then mario caped it
back at me.

Top Bottom