• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best smash players in Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Smash Lord
Most talented smashers in Ontario? Easy. Ottawa. Might not be many of us but we pwn cus liek we're in Ottawa and stuffz... :p

Dice

Smash Lord
Locke) said:
Ottawa sucks..thank god I dont live there
>_>
<_<
friggin noob. Come to Ottawa and mm some of us ottawa guys then. Don't go talking trash when you don't know what you're up against.

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
Montreal has better players than southern Ontario? That's a surprise. Anyways, my favourite character is Marth, and I've been to one tourney(kind of). I got pwned then, and got much better since ^_^v.

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
There are Head2head Games tournaments in the London area for SSBM but those have dropped off the popularity charts lately = /

Really the only good players in that area would be me, and I quit a while ago. PM me if you want to travel out to face one player.

Head to Head used to be in Trenton. I used to play Mohaa there I wish they had smash tournaments when they were here.

****, Sorry didn't look at the last date on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom