• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BEST SHEIK COLOR!?

Best/Favorite Color?

• Red

Votes: 23 22.5%
  • Green

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Neutral

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Black and White

Votes: 32 31.4%

• Total voters

Jackson

Smash Lord
I go super back and forth on this lol. I think Black and White might be the best because it the colors are sick and the light skin tone looks good, but I enjoy every color. Red's probably my second favorite though.

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
I can't play blue or green. Best is neutral, red and white are tied for second.

The other question might be what 20XX skin is best. I love the green one there (desert theme like).

Last edited:

Str8Bustr

Smash Rookie
Sheik is one of the few characters that I think all the colors are great. But, I think black and white is the best, although I will call it purple and white until I die

Kurodyne

where did i put my keys
NNID
KuroSensation
I can't play blue or green. Best is neutral, red and white are tied for second.

The other question might be what 20XX skin is best. I love the green one there (desert theme like).
Sothe? Green hair and tan pants?

Objectively I think blue is the worst but it's my personal favorite. I think red is the best.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I shall opt for the green palette swap since I tend to pick the third alternate costume of most characters. Yeah, a habit I picked up from attempting Classic mode on very hard many times in the past...

iAmMatt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mattgw420
Blue sheik because dark blue (default) sheik is seen too often and light blue is a nice change of pace

Top Bottom