• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best samus

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
No sir, I'm sorry; I do not know the answer for your question.

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
HugS is the best, Wes is right there behind him. This topic has been done a whole lot. Please use the search function, or maybe even scroll down first.

W.Jr

Smash Lord
It's me, lol.

It's Aniki, but i just saw a resent WES video and and it was the SH**

Why do People can making threads like this.

Darr06

Smash Cadet
i posted this topic too when i first got on the boards a couple months ago.
this was the responce i got:
1)hugs
2)wes (my personal fav)
3)Aniki
4)either dyna dash or mike nasty....though theres debate weathr mike nasty is any good at all
and after that it's really up to you.....though phanna's been looking mighty good lately

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
yorpy is by-far the bast samus on smashboards, however phanna or Majoras are very good.

Darr06

Smash Cadet
last time i played phanna i beat him like 3 times..........out of like 30

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Lol Azen and Isai both have samuses, but excluding them since they dont really use them in tourneys too much, I'd say HugS is clearly the best, then you can't really say anyone is worth mentioning. This isn't cause they aren't skilled, but because as of recently no samuses have really played in a major tourney/beat anyone worth mentioning. wes is in a competitive area with big names, so im sure he beats some good people over there too, but in national tourneys no one shows anything but hugs. oro dont even play samus anymore.

why do people keep ranking dyna and mike nasty as the 4th samus potentially? no offense to them, its just have they even beat anyone worth mentioning. Personally, the people who i think who should be considered are watty/crashman due to their areas/crews + people they play. Im just assuming that they can hang with their people who are known. and mike nasty doesnt even play anymore really, have you guys seen him at a tourney/even post on smashboards lately.

Edit: im the best samus anyways though, seriously i have owned hugs so many times its too funny.

majoras16

Smash Apprentice
im 100% sure that shot is the best samus................................mmmm.........yes

Echo

Smash Champion
stop basing everything you know off of videos... god ****... they dont mean ****.

Merry Christmas though :D

Watty

Smash Lord
God i love echo, besides frmo the fact that I witnessed him using a falco at a tourny tsk tsk tsk

thats for the complements Stuper, I dont even want to be listed because liek what was said earlier there is such a gap between Hugs and every1 else it not even worth mentioning.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol yeah at FoB - but thats cuz I didn't care for the tourney. :p

ended up being pretty small for my 13 hour drive, so i was dissapointed... and the circuit was ending so I wanted to wait till the next one to actually participate in it lol

Samus fo' life ***** :D

edit - to be completely honest, my Falco could be the weakest in the nation lol... but yeah back to the point... dont watch videos of people doing fancy ****, it doesnt mean anything about how good they actually are.

Watty

Smash Lord
ty crashman <3 ya echo, but it was stuper who said it first i was juss saying it again.

this is meant as no shot to dyna whatsover seeing as i know nothing about you but cuold some1 explain why dyna is always listed in the top 5. Is it juss vids or did you do well at tournies? I dont watch combo vids anymore soo if thats it that is why ive never heard of ya.

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
I am the best Samus, end of discussion, Wes, HugS, Aniki, Dyna got nothing on me.
Even tho Wes' mind games will ****in **** my anus and Dyna's uair will piss me off.

Echo

Smash Champion
well, the reason so many threads like this are made, is because people like to make videos like "hey look I can super wave dash I'm good now", and its the reason so many people dont even bother to look in the character specific anymore.

HugS is THE only Samus that is getting anywhere at those big touranemnts, the national ones, MLGs. The dude was in the top 8 with nothing but Samus, theres no reason why he should be compared to some that can barely make it out of pools, or not even that.

Looking at it nationally -
HugS wins, simple enough.
Wes invented the majority of things that alot of the Samus players are still using today.
Aniki is from japan (not racist lol), and **** are good at games so he's good, but his Link is better.
As stated before, Oro doesnt even play Samus anymore =[

Theres plenty of Samus' all over that are the best around themselves, Dyna could be the best player in Mexico, but I would have no idea. The fact is that you need to look at it nationally, with people that actually get around to as many people as possible. Thats why videos don't mean anything, you could do some flashy things to the people you play with, but that doesnt mean anything with playing with the best players in the US.

All of this has been said like 500 times so yeah whatever >.> I shouldnt be up at 3:15 in the morning so imma get some sleep. peace

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
**** = racist term, just stating a fact because I know you didn't say that to be racist or something (Well I hope so).

Echo

Smash Champion
LOL wtf is actually sensors the j-a-p? wow dude, thats not even close to racist, thats just what you call a dude thats phenominal at games lol, guess i'll have to edit it >.>

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
Well this is really close to racist anyways, back to the topîc, I'll probly be able to own HugS one on one, samus ditto, end of discussion. BYAAHHH!!

Darr06

Smash Cadet
dude, i was talkin to chudat a while ago and if some1 like chu respects wes as 1 of the best sammy players then i think hes definitely noteworthy. and as far as beating hugs in a sammy ditto....it's possible but beating some1 in a ditto match just means ur better at fighting that dittos but i wouldnt necessarily consider myself in the same league as him as far fighting other characters. (besides, i only beat him like 3 times)

Jash

Smash Lord
I understand that people like to vote on for their favorite samus player and to be fair i don't blame you guys, HugS and Wes are very good samus players. But don't you think it would be better for them to MM and then see whose better? Hugs and Wes beat each other 50/50 all the time so its not easy to say who is better.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Wow dont you read. it doesnt matter who wins in dittos. ive pwned thes hit outta HugS in dittos haha jk like 1 outta every million, but still if you saw that one, that doesnt make me better. hugs hangs with /beats top players like PC/chillen/m2k/etc. in national tourneys for everyone to see. maybe wes could do that too, but rankings arent about hopes and dreams, its about what you do. therefore, since were not in 1999 anymore, hugs is the best currently ranked samus.

Darr06

Smash Cadet
yeah, but even though wes isnt the "best" sammy, he's still pretty friggin good.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
hugs and wes are the only people in the US anymore that MAIN samus and can take her to a professional tournament (mlg) and do anything worth mentioning.

Phanna is climbing the ladder, Wattyman is solid, and Co_and_me just rocks ;]

Aniki for Japan, but w/e. Dyna is a very technically sound Samus and always impresses me, but I've never really seen results from a Mexican tournament. :confused:

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Lol wtf Hugs and wes are not the only ones who can take samus to a pro level. watty did his **** at orlando i checked brackets already he took chu to 5th match and his 2nd loss was to king, 2 people hugs would even have a hell of a time beating. so thats one person who is showing some potential, and thats some pretty good **** right there. i plan on hitting up some large tourneys myself, well see how i do haha, ive done well against outside competition like AZ/norcal/rob$+caveman and done pretty well myself. lots of people could get good as samus, just dont suck haha

Watty

Smash Lord
smooth i have 2 vids out 1 is a friendly with eddie from like a year and a half ago, the other is me vs tink(he won) but i did beat him the next time in the crew battle so GG to me. my point is that you dont need vids for **** tourny results are where tis at big boi

Top Bottom