• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son1x-

Smash Apprentice
I self proclaim myself for best Pit in Slovenia. Wait... I never played anyone from Slovenia that played Pit. I don't think I played more than 10 different people, most of them being friends that just come over from time to time. Oh well...

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Wow that did get ******** really fast. I'm a good pit player in the MW. Dr. X prolly beats me tho lol. Tho I don't understand why you guys hate MK so much. The only MK I've lost to is Dojo, and that was EXTREMELY close during brackets at HOBO11. I've beaten D4ba and Infinity in brackets, and rarely lose to MK.

I've been beaten in brackets by G&W (Hylian), Lucario (Azen), and Dojo (MK). Considering how good these guys are, I'd like to think that gives me a lil credibility.

Dr. X how do you do against Overswarm's MK? I don't think I've seen any vids, and I've been under the impression that you play him somewhat regularly (tho I could be completely off). Jw

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
This got off topic quickly...and i still don't think we can really tell with so many of these people not entering tournies or having vids. Per request it shal be closed. Mod powers activate!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom