• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Pikachu Player ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I'm here to show you low-tier mains THE low-tier mains OF LOW-TIER MAINS.

His name is Axe, he's only 16, and he'll **** you.

Here in the state of Arizona, Axe is ranked number 7 on our power rankings. Who else is in AZ?
-Forward
-Taj
-Wobbles
-Bloodofthefallen (Omar)
-Light (Who beat Chillin and Isai at SCC)

So as you can see, there's some TOUGH competition here in AZ. but AXE still manages to be NUMBER 7 as a PIKACHU MAIN.

You want to see him ****? You do? Here it is...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ESAtcHK8sWQ

1:12 - 1:14 made me pity the poor falco fool who opposed Axe's pikachu's vicious wrath and pillagin of **** and destruction. Watch it yourself, and learn, Pikachun00bs (yes, pun intended. hi pikachun00b.)

festizzio

Smash Champion
Yeah Pikachu's pretty good, reminds me of my playing style, but he could have edgeguarded the Falco more..and the Falco could be better...

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Oh no!! Someone's come in with a video link and puns!! Run for your lives!!!

But seriously, we've seen axe's videos and we know he's good. One thing you fail to realize about the pikachu boards is that none of us care about who is "THE" best pikachu.

There's basically a pikachu terror in every region now

So go have yourself a nice slice of humble pie and tell axe I said hi.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Oh no!! Someone's come in with a video link and puns!! Run for your lives!!!

But seriously, we've seen axe's videos and we know he's good. One thing you fail to realize about the pikachu boards is that none of us care about who is "THE" best pikachu.

There's basically a pikachu terror in every region now

So go have yourself a nice slice of humble pie and tell axe I said hi.
Well said sir. :)

N64

Smash Champion
Axe two stocks some falco who can't tech on tape? neat. Zig-zag two stocked viperboy's falco on tape. A lot neater.

Axe's got skill, I won't argue that, though the footage you gave doesn't show much of it. Good pikachus **** the hell out of bad foxes and falcos, that's nothing new. If theres any footage of axe playing pretty much any of the AZ players you mentioned, that would be a much better showcase of his skill and how he compares to the current known top pikachu mains.

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
y'know..chances are: if you know a great pikachu player, we do too...i mean, these are the pikachu boards after all. and if you do happen to know someone we don't, something along the lines of "hey guys check ______ out, he's awesome" would've been good enough... there's really no need to force your opinions on us...

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I beat Dope in a crew battle once. And one of our best players in st.louis is named Deku, who has some serious skill and plays in Champaign with AOB and marth1 and stuff now...I have videos of my pika beating him too. In fact, I've played and beaten (and gotten beaten by) so many fox and falcos, I cant even recall them all. At SGAB midwest circuit tourny recently, I beat Kishprime in tourny.

The point is, Axe should probably hook up with taj and train hard against that crew. That's how you get better, and Im sure he would learn lots avoiding wobbling and omar's needles more than against so-so falcos. I mean, I had to learn how to beat foxes against Tink and how to beat falcons against Darkrain, so Axe has a great opportunity right there in front of him.

EDIT: Shouldn't you all be eating turkey or something?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
AXE huh? lol I thought he was getting in a lot of practice with Taj the last time I played him. I beat him once in a pika ditto. Glad to hear that he's picking up the pace, he's gonna need to when we play against each other again.

Zig-Zag: Not done yet, and I'm sending a Happy Thanksgiving txt message to everyone on my phone list. Who wants me to send them one? lol

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
yeah gamer, have you ever seen Taj's pikachu? his is at least 2 times better then axe's, ive seen them both in action and played both against there pika's. axe is good, but there are some better pika's though. lol i dont wanna favor a AZ player and just say hes the best cause hes from our state

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I hope you're not backing up my post D4rk, cause I was just saying that Axe should really be practicing with Taj, so he can **** twice as much as he is right now. I remember Taj almost 4 stocking me with his Mewtwo on DL64 at FCD. It was scary.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
nah, i wasnt backin up your post. i was actually gonna be the 1st peron to post in this thread but decided not to, till now. just kinda bugged me not posting anything

D. Disciple

Smash Master
This is what happens when someone creates a topic saying the "Best *insert character* player ever." Anther, people have to come in and see the match, and then bam! You end up with so many people posting it's not even funny.

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL holy crap, when was this thread made? lol you rock, Chris :p

i have plenty of other videos if you guys wanna see them. i know i'm not the best pikachu. shoot, i'm probably not even ONE of the best. i don't even know if i'm good with him or not, but i'll keep working on the little guy. he's so fun =D don't all you pika players agree? yeah, Taj is INSANE with pikachu. last time i ditto'd his pikachu, he 3 stocked me o.O and it was almost a 4 stock. lol. thanks for this thread Chris, i think it made my day :p i'll be posting up more videos pretty soon (prolly today) so....yeah.... lol. i'll keep working on pikachu though. thanks for all the comments guys

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
****, i meant SCC. let me fix that.

oh yeah i'd also like to point out that this thread isn't serious if you guys haven't figured... check out my other BS threads.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119822
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=118912
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=116907
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=115450

Axe is still amazing though, i hope i can see you at your tourney next month, son. happy thanksgiving too by the way (even though its over now haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom