• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Ness User

ndever

Smash Rookie
From all the Ness players you have seen (in videos or real life) or played against (in person/tournaments/wifi), who is the best ness user thus far in the game? (This is all personal opinion of course, and I'm sure many great Ness user's haven't even been noticed yet because the game is so new)

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
theres no controversy, it's gonna be Simna all the way...no contest.(for the time being at least, but the tides of change may come in someday)

ndever

Smash Rookie
I've never played Simna nor many other good Ness players, but from vids that I've seen (From BRAWL alone, no melee vids) I've been more impressed by .Yoshi thus far.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
because he's a beast. seriously. He has a lot of patience, and he doesn't really fall for tricks.

I haven't seen vids of his ness, but I played him (he mained jiggz in melee) and wathed him play a few times

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Ademisk is the best Ness I've played, and NoNessNoProblem is pretty good.
But Simna is probably one of the best also. And .Yoshi makes me smile. His PKT use is godly.

ZillaB

Smash Cadet
Ademisk is the best Ness I've played, and NoNessNoProblem is pretty good.
But Simna is probably one of the best also. And .Yoshi makes me smile. His PKT use is godly.
.Yoshi is my favorite ness user that I've seen from vids. Best PKT user in Brawl that I've seen so far.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
is that a fact because than i should also be in that discussion nd i have wifi wars and smash brawl rankings backing me up. hell hey even say im better than you ademisk. But hey what do i know 8-)

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Considering I haven't participated in either of those things, you can't say that. But from your videos, I've surmised that you don't belong in the top Ness players categories. And those videos are all I have to go on.

Levitas

the moon
lol, Ademisk, I would totally challenge you to a money match if I could do it face to face. My Ness is magnitudes better since we've played, and I would hope yours did too.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
those videos are when i started playing brawl i gota take those down and ffind someone to get new ones ive improved a ton. ill just let my game do the talking

Eff_Soul

Smash Cadet
Judging from you vids NoNess,you dont look that good.Put up your improved ones.

N.OW

Smash Journeyman
we should have a big ness tournament on wifi sometime. It wouldn't prove who is the best or anything i just think it would be fun.

ZillaB

Smash Cadet
I think that would only conclude whose the best at playing dittos. Part of being a great Ness player is adapting to different character strategies.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
we should have a big ness tournament on wifi sometime. It wouldn't prove who is the best or anything i just think it would be fun.
Great idea

I wanna play Simna and .Yoshi sometime.
I wanna play Ademisk again, but he hates dittos and my Lucas and Wario cant even touch his Ness :mad:

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I'll play your Ness with my MK and Pit. I haven't been playing Brawl for like a week and a half, I've been into FFXII and Xenogears big time. When I'm done with them I'll be playing Brawl a lot more.

N.OW

Smash Journeyman
I think that would only conclude whose the best at playing dittos. Part of being a great Ness player is adapting to different character strategies.
This is kind of true, but imo if you beat someone in a ditto with your mains, you are usually better then them in general.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Not true. You are better at fighting your character with your character, that is all. The better person will always be decided by how he does against others. If I can beat you 100/100 times but can't beat anyone you can beat, then you are, by far, the better player.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Meh... my Ness sucks online.... My friend I usually 3 stock IRL nearly beats me online.

N.OW

Smash Journeyman
Not true. You are better at fighting your character with your character, that is all. The better person will always be decided by how he does against others. If I can beat you 100/100 times but can't beat anyone you can beat, then you are, by far, the better player.
This isn't realistic at all. No one is that terrible at one matchup, while being an all star at all others. This range of skill in different matchups is never that large. In my experience, if someone says "OH IM JUST BAD AT DITTOS", they are just bad and making johns.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
I feel touched I was mentioned :) We should all play some time. Simna's Ness put up a good fight too, as did Ademisk's.

I need to upload more videos showing more combo possibilities.
I've been preoccupied this week to update youtube and the Ness guide...I feel bad.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I wasn't using a realistic example on purpose. My point is, just because you're good against one person doesn't mean you're better than them. I'm not even talking about dittos at this point.

Top Bottom