• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best KO in Brawl

grand arcanum

Smash Rookie
a friend a was using ic against cpu wolf. footstooled by nana AFTER popo was hit off top of screen for last life...hilarious to watch :p

YamiJorie

Smash Cadet
Heh, one time I was playing with 3 lvl 9's, and ofter one of them threw me really high up in the air while they were busy harrassing eachother, I actually managed to kill them on the last few seconds with a Bowser Bomb. I loved that moment.

13th Nightmare

Smash Cadet
I have got a few that spring to mind:

1. It was on Moses Island, I was playing as Wolf in a match with some of the names of my friend list. I had a baseball bat in my possession and there was a football. I threw the bat, which hit the football, the football went flying and hit one of the others in the match. And the bat hit someone else. Both of them were sent flying off the screen, and into the night sky.

2. I was in a VS. Anyone Team Match, I was playing as Lucario. I cant remember who my teammate was, but I do remember one one the oppossing team was a Bowser. It went to sudden death, and my teammate was eliminated. I was busy charging a Aura Sphere while all that was going on. I unleashed the Aura Sphere, and it his one of the other team, who was sent flying and hit Bowser, who was also sent flying. I had scored a double KO and won the match.

I have got a knack for scoring some great KO's. And most of the time I dont plan them, they surprise even me. But then again I wouldn't have it any other way

burdogg

Smash Rookie
one time i was playing game and watch in a free for all and i threw a 9 into a crowd and KO'd everybody the best part was it paused then shot them off one at a time:laugh:

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Hm... I was peach and was playing a warrio....

Well I did a grab-release combo and sweetspotted my upsmash... making him "go away" in the star animation. We were both in our last stocks.

In joy I plucked turnips and threw them into the air.

The second turnip I picked up happened to be a bomb.

Lets say I was very mad for not winning this match....

Top Bottom