• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Falco players?

BEES

Smash Lord
If I had to guess I would say PC was the best Falco in Melee. Glad to hear he might be coming back.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I'm pretty good myself... I don't have any way to record my matches however, and the few matches I have on youtube aren't Falco :/

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
We can't say who is a good BRAWL FALCO. Everyone is naming amazing players who mained the melee falco. Face it, in this vids sethlon and forward play falco as if it were the melee falco. They are amazing no doubt but this is a new playing field and the mechanics of the game are different. They can possibly be the best later in the future. Only time can tell.
Definitely, I don't really like these posts, since they are either obvious that we either have some truly good ppl for chars or that we have a lot of uncertainty for them.

Top Bottom