• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best DK?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Quite impressive ripple. I personally know wobbles, and play him all the time in melee. And I still can't beat him! BTW he is the best IC's and probably one of the top 5 melee players in the world.
and falcon isn't even my main or second, no joke. I think I'll upload a few of my melee games soon.

btw if the melee scene was still going I would be very well know probably. at the very end of the smash scene I beat quite a few people that well very well know.

people I beat
-Iori
-XIF
-Viperboy
-Tink
-Wobbles
-Forward
-Eddie
-Jiano
almost beat darkrain too

Smash Journeyman
I've beaten a few of those names in friendlies... But not a match that counted. I think I just suck though. I'm killing myself right now!

ChK

Smash Cadet
i just picked up DK and hes really fun to play. my favorite part about him is when you b-tilt and then use b fully charged to knock them off the stage. priceless move right there =]

Top Bottom