• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best character users?

FrenkM0J0

Smash Apprentice
So, per character, which players do you find best, or most fun to watch?
For instance, my list would be like this:
mario: mango (scorpion king)
doc: shroomed
luigi: abate
bowser: dj nintendo
peach: armada
yoshi: amsa
dk: green ranger
captain falcon: hax
ganondorf: kage
falco: dr peepee
fox: mango
ness: mofo
icees: chu dat
kirby: silent wolf (i really dont know anyone else that ever used kirby in tournament...)
samus: plup
zelda: cosmo
sheik: m2k
link: lord hdl
young link: armada
pichu: N/A
pikachu: axe
puff: hbox
mewtwo: m2k
mr game and watch: the phenom
marth: dr peepee (but m2k is also up there, but then again, so are azen and ken)
roy: m2k

what are yours?

Last edited:

Armada

Smash Lord
Honestly i think m2k is better vs ics than armada. Being better at some matches does matter.
Not to be like that but M2k himself turned to me for advice how to play the MU and also says he wanna learn more cause Im better in the MU.
Im pretty sure every top ICs that have played me agree on this one.

Never lost a single tournament match/MM/friendly vs Wobbles/Fly for example.
I really don't wanna brag but I can't really agree with you :p

DrMcNugget

Smash Apprentice
Mario: Mango
Doc: Shroomed
Luigi: Abate
Bowser: DJ Nintendo
Peach: Armada
Yoshi: aMSa
Donkey Kong: Phish-It
Falcon: Hax
Ganondorf: Kage The Warrior
Falco: Dr. Peepee
Fox: Mango
Ness: Mofo
Ice Clinbers: Fly Amanita
Kirby: ???
Samus: Plup
Zelda: The Lake
Sheik: Mew2King
Link: J666
Young Link: Armada
Pichu: Mew2King
Pikachu: Axe
Jigglypuff: Hungrybox
Mewtwo: Taj
Mr. Game&Watch: Qerb
Marth: Mew2King
Roy: Mew2King

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Mario: Mango
Doc: Shroomed
Luigi: Abate
Bowser: DJ Nintendo
Peach: Armada
Yoshi: aMSa
Donkey Kong: Phish-It
Falcon: Hax
Ganondorf: Kage The Warrior
Falco: Dr. Peepee
Fox: Mango
Ness: Mofo
Ice Clinbers: Fly Amanita
Kirby: ???
Samus: Plup
Zelda: The Lake
Sheik: Mew2King
Link: J666
Young Link: Armada
Pichu: Mew2King
Pikachu: Axe
Jigglypuff: Hungrybox
Mewtwo: Taj
Mr. Game&Watch: Qerb
Marth: Mew2King
Roy: Mew2King
Kirby's: RRR or t1mmy, but i'm going RRR cause he's more active. I wish it was me tho, but i'm not as active.

IndianapolisCentralGaming

Banned via Warnings
Not trying to low blow You buddy, it was more based on explame. F it drunk.

Really sorry ardmada.

But these are the most baise list thinkable right or wrong.

FrenkM0J0

Smash Apprentice
I think Hugs or Dark Mike is the best Samus, but other than that, I pretty much agree
did you see the salty suite with hugs vs plup? even though hugs has so much more experience, I think plup will be more succesfull than him in the future. that was my thought process, but I agree with your statement that hugs defenitely is one of the best samus players out there.

Darrel, duck and violence are the others I can think of. I actually never heard of dark mike. (tell me more lol)

FrenkM0J0

Smash Apprentice
Not to be like that but M2k himself turned to me for advice how to play the MU and also says he wanna learn more cause Im better in the MU.
Im pretty sure every top ICs that have played me agree on this one.

Never lost a single tournament match/MM/friendly vs Wobbles/Fly for example.
I really don't wanna brag but I can't really agree with you :p
Yo Armada!

I'd really like to know, what would your top players per character list be like? (btw, I live in the Netherlands, and I'm really happy you, coming from Europe too, make such a good name for non-American melee)

USUX_LEGEND

Banned via Warnings
Scrubs putting mango up as the best mario dont know about n0nes mario. After that its either me or arookie or chads mario which he never uses. Everything else is mildy cute.

Chudats ics are good but fly has the superior ics atm. Wobbles used to be the best before he "retired".

Best marth is m2k but ppu is the best marth main. Mango and have a good marth and the moon is probably the best marth main after ppu.
Best mewtwo=taj followed by m2k
Best roy=sethlon followed by m2k
Best luigi is probably abate, followed closely by eddy mexico and then vist and vudujin
Best doc is shroomed by a landslide
Best fox is mango obvs. Too many foxes to count which comes after
Best falco is pp followed by mango. Dont think many falcos come close to those two, not even westballz
Best falcon is hax followed by s2j and then mango. Lord nando and scar are close
Best puff is hbox followed by darc. Mango is ok
Best ganon is kage. Bizzaro is a good technical gannon and loki is very good as well
Best pikachu is axe
Best link is either lord hdl or j666
Best young link might be armada but laijin is the best main and axe has a neat pocket yink
Best zelda is cosmo
Best bowser is dj nintendo
Best dk is either phish it or green ranger idk
Best peach is armada
Best samus might be plup but darrel is very good as well and neither have played each other . Both have their own styles which make it hard to determine. Hugs and duck are both good as well
Best ness is mofo, hboxs ness is adorable
Best yoshi is amsa followed by leffen and then vectorman
Best sheik is m2k followed by ice and kirbykaze
Lol gdubs
Lol kirby
Lol pichu

Last edited:

Ezzee

Smash Apprentice
I actually never heard of dark mike. (tell me more lol)
Dark Mike was a really good west coast Samus back in 08-09. He was from Norcal and I'm pretty sure he was Darrell's mentor. He had a weird offensive style of Samus that distinguished him, and had great use of bombs offensively. Ha also had some tourney wins over really good players such as SilentSpectre. He probably mentioned him because he was in the news a week ago because he got shot and died outside his house. Tragic story, but it didn't seemed to get mentioned on the boards, probably because people don't want to come here to get depressed.

"YOLO"

Smash Cadet
Falcon: S2J and Hax tied, because Hax is rusty now,then Mango and Jeapie tied.

Falco: Dr. PP then Mango. Above everyone else for miles.

Fox: Mango, then M2K, then Armada,

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
Kage is undisputed best ganon but idk about bizzaro being the second best. He's obviously up there, but there are some pretty sick ganons right now that are purely regional.

Also mango might not be the best fox for long. He's starting to retire and it looks like Leffen will be filling those shoes whether people like it or not. Maybe Mew2King will improve his fox now that PP and others have found small weaknesses in his Sheik/Marth strategy but I'm not counting on it.

Oh yeah and in terms of best Mario, A Rookie might take the cake actually since Mango (as far as I know) hasn't really played Mario for awhile. He's only a regional player in SoCal but his Mario is legit.

He loses against Silent Wolf but I mean it's ****ing Silent Wolf and he's using Mario. I'm not sure Mango would've won that either.

Here's he takes a set of of HugS. This guy needs to get more known!

Last edited:

FrenkM0J0

Smash Apprentice
Dark Mike was a really good west coast Samus back in 08-09. He was from Norcal and I'm pretty sure he was Darrell's mentor. He had a weird offensive style of Samus that distinguished him, and had great use of bombs offensively. Ha also had some tourney wins over really good players such as SilentSpectre. He probably mentioned him because he was in the news a week ago because he got shot and died outside his house. Tragic story, but it didn't seemed to get mentioned on the boards, probably because people don't want to come here to get depressed.
Wow that is incredibly tragic...
But it's nice to have some other styles of samus around! I'll definitely look him up. Thanks!

Top Bottom