• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Character to use for Homerun Contest.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yoshi was who I used back when I first got the game 4 some years ago. Oh god, I remembered how hard it was for me to SH a dair much less do it 3-4 more times before hitting it with the bat. lmao. Good times.

Ganon is the best though.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
The obvious two are definetly Yoshi's down B and Roy's Up A 3 times followed by a fully charged B, but like M2k mentioned Ganon is another that deals high damaging blows.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Yoshi's is just the easiest to do, Ganon and IC tend to put out the records
This. Yoshi is great for a beginner who isn't that experienced in HRC and just wants to eclipse 2000 ft or something. Once you know how to perform well in the HRC, you should look towards other characters.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
It's quite easy to perform, but hard to master due to Nana throwing.

1. L-down (You're dodging at this moment)
2. Then right away press and hold Z while you're dodging (This makes Nana/your partner grab instead of you grabbing).
3. As soon as Nana grabs the character you're performing the trick on, let go Z and perform Side-B.

If done right, the character you are performing the glitch against will sit still in one animation and will not move no matter how damage they are. HOWEVER, you'll instant lose the ability to grab them if you freeze the character, which is require to KO with.

Top Bottom