• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Buy moves back incorrect release date

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
I’m a bit disappointed.  I was looking forward to making a post on March 15th announcing that Brawl had been released — according to Best Buy’s website, of course.  But those clever fellows pushed back their release date.  They’re still taking “pre-orders”, of course, in the never-ending struggle to trick consumers out of their money.
The new release date on their website is December 2007, which still falls in line with Nintendo’s <a href="http://wii.ign.com/articles/766/766803p1.html">claim</a> that Brawl will be a 2007 title.

S

smashfan#100000

first post;

damit!! I hope that the best buy’s release date is incorrect

Fartemup

Smash Journeyman
I’m as upset as you are, but to be honest, if it makes the game better, I’d probably be more happy if it was released later. I’ll probably be playing this game for years (did same for Melee) and if it takes 6 months to add a new part to the game that I can play for a while, I’d be happy about that. On the other hand, if they’re just lazy and had to push back the release date because they fell behind schedule, I’d be pretty disappointed… but I trust Nintendo. They always work harder to make the game better. I’m just hoping that they are pushing the release date to furthur online capabilities or something seeing as it is too far in production to create a brand new character or something major. In conclusion, I’m sure it’s all for the best!

A

Aaron

true fartemup. at least the game gonna come out.but until december.(****).its true.

Top Bottom