• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl Wifi Tourny Every

Status
Not open for further replies.

amer56879

Smash Rookie
I am holding my second ever Brawl wi-fi tournament. It will be a 4 life stock match which will last 5 minutes each. if no one loses by the end it will be a referee decision. Every fight will be on final destination with no items except for smash ball. If you would like to join e-mail me your brawl wi-fi number. My email is crantok1@hotmail.com. My wi-fi number is 4339-2284-5974. The tournament will be held on Friday March 13 and will continue on saturday and sunday

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol I just read the Smashball rule.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The rules of this tourney needs work, if you have four stock, it's a more than a guarantee that the match will last more than five minutes. And Smash Ball's only ruins the fun of the game if people in the tourney will only use Wolf, Fox, Falco and Sonic, since their Final Smash's will make you lose a stock almost automatically. And lastly, not every character does good on Final Destination especially on Wifi, which is why counter picks to another stage is there. So yea, you have to make sure the rules are better than what you have now.

I posted this on another one of his threads, since this is most likely to not get closed, I posted this here.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i think it's someone who went thru the effort of making another account to get a few laughs o_o

Riku00

Smash Ace
Look at all those details...

i personaly think he's just trying to find people to add to his friend roster.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I wanna join, plz. Melee torunys 4 funs!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom