• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl movie ever. XD

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
I saw this a long time ago, and it's just as freaky. It's amazing the kinda stuff they could do with character creation though.

Sensai

Smash Master
I haven't seen this, haha. It's pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Although, I enjoy the Brawl movie that has the lyrics to the song. Heh heh.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Hey, if you find any more movies like this, please share them! I enjoy watching these! :D

DragoKnight

Smash Cadet
Well you're no fun. Come on, appreciate the effort man! Put a smile on your dial, lighten up, etc. In Smash downtime, it's better than nothing.

EDIT: Maybe you just have to have played Smackdown for a while to find it amusing?

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
I was laughing my *** off watching that video the whole way. Man, that was so freakin' hilarious, especially seeing "Pikachu" order a bottle of wine from the counter only to smash it behind Mario's head, that had to be the best part of it. XD

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
old and i've seen it many times before but i gotta say I still watched the whole thing again. it's just really entertaining.

Top Bottom