• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best 3rd Party Character for Brawl Contest!

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
Simon Belmont, reasons:

-He started on a Nintendo game. (and also started on MSX2)
-Sakurai add him on his poll
-He was on Dream Mix TV: World Fighter for Japan only along with Snake.
-His attacks fits very well
-He has to be in!

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
srry i havent updated in a while i had a birthday party lol. alright one person dislikes the encounter system. bloodvayne, i dont consider that 3rd party. Now, i will only except ONE more nomination.
One more? So has anyone made another nomination yet? because I have a suggestion. ( if I am still able to).

Arthur (ghost and goblins)

-Been in a few games
-Uses alot of different weapons. Lance, dagger, fire, axe, and shield.
- No one would expect it
- Most people who have played the game wants to kill it due to its difficulty. So put the character in for anger management rofl.

Tera253

Smash Ace
you don't need to bump a day old topic. wait a week or so.
anyway,
1. Tails
2. Pacman
3. Earthworm Jim
4. Rayman
5. heh, there's not THAT many deservants...

~Tera253~

KalimariDark

Smash Apprentice
Vote: Zero
Reduction: Sonic ('Cause I'm an ***, lol.)
Save: Megaman (eh, whatever. Saving is taking away a reduction, right? I'm not totally clear on that. Maybe I should be saving Zero...can I do that?)

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
^^^^ i was wondering if u were gonna do something instead of just posting who are deserving.

EDIT: i have updated the rules. The first to 10 wins. Also, i may have another contest for wos the best Nintendo character for brawl (the 3rd parties dont count!)

Top Bottom