• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ben (scrubs) phone for sale!

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
I have just found bens phone under bobs bed (this is yokai btw) just after he left comming over here looking for it.

I believe that as I have no other means of contacting ben (I have his phone) that I shall auction off this piece of smash memorabilia in the name of my wallet. it appears to be a nokia E71, but has great sentimental value im sure.

In any case, I am sure this will help ben get here asap to claim his lost property.

let the bidding begin, do I have 5 fiddy?

Yokai

Smash Ace
wow. one ban that guy voucher, is an amazing proposal, clearly beating the previous winner of half a pepsi can.

Yokai

Smash Ace
hmmm... editing post voucher has the sneaky factor... I like that. however, being able to banhammer someone is more power....

pride or wrath.....

pride: the edit one persons post voucher is the current leader.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i offer. the chocolate bunny in djcats fridge.
no postage required.

however my offer is for the phone to be hidden in djs house somewhere. like ben does with the remote control.

i dont actually want that plant eating nooob phone, with the moonies number on it.

Yokai

Smash Ace
Hmm, the chocolate bunny does have a lot of appeal, and the lack of postage also peaks my interest. The best part is I dont even have to leave the house.

and yes, the moonies number is unfortunate. but it adds character.

Yokai

Smash Ace
treefiddy.... Im not sure how much a chocolate bunny is worth. I will get back to you, anyway sleep time.

let the bids flow, say your raising money for cancer or something, i dont care.

Top Bottom