• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Believe In Yourself ~ A Mewtwo Compilation Video by MookieRah

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Man, this is a really nice video. Also, I've found myself singing that song. Good work!

Also, please upload your Pichu video as I can't find it here, even when I use google.

rezz

Smash Journeyman
i like the vid it shows the true power of mewtwo..............evil power :demon:
but the guy in the vid freaked me out :confused:

DA_RAIN

Smash Apprentice
if people steered into my combos like that id be a good mewtwo player too

good music but your opponents are poor players

and you should specify that its not emily from australia because the kupo tag is very misleading

SmashProJJFF

Smash Journeyman
His opponent (Moogle) is plenty skilled. If you saw all of the matches, you would see that Mookie wasn't just pwning incessantly.

And "kupo" happens to be the other guy's tag, too, as it has been for a while.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
It's a combo vid, DA RAIN, and one made on short notice. All combo vids are like that, cause it's showing the highlights of multiple matches in which a person is pwning hard. If you made a combo vid, it would be the same deal, which is exploiting your opponents mistakes. You can seriously make that criticism about every combo vid to date. One reason I made this is to show that. If you downloaded Cash Battle FTW you would see in the credits clips of me getting absolutely ***** at the end, and it was all taken from the same footage I made this vid out of.

Also, Moogle has been around since original smash, and is like the 3rd best original Smash player in the US. If anyone deserves to use the title "Kupo" he definitely does.

masterwumpus

Smash Journeyman
Mookie Rah gets a main he can win tourneys with and this thread slips into oblivion. Where's the Mewtwo love?

Nice vid BTW.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Mow, Taj (i hear great stuff about him), MetaKnight(although there is another meta on the boards now that isn't the one i speak of), and Mikael are all great Mewtwo's. OOOooo almost forgot. KillaOR has a rockin Mewtwo.

paraxis

Smash Cadet
very kool! i've always wanted to support the low tear soldiers but i dont ...well...have the time =) mewtwo is the first one i work on!

IVP

Smash Ace
Sol said:
what about Mew2king i mean it's in his name?..................
He's nickname is M2K but I think he play Fox. I live in Europe so I haven't play against him. But I've seen some vids and there he played Fox.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Yeah, I have chatted to M2K about that before, and basically from what I remember he doesn't play Mewtwo, and never really has; however, he will play n00bs with Mewtwo just for the hell of it from time to time.

Acro

Smash Ace
lol awesome yeah i'v been using mewtwo for awhile an just saw your mewtwo and defin love it.. we'll have to play sometime seriously cause i know i'll never be the best at any of the top tier characters but i'm working my *** off with mewtwo since most of the smash community wont touch him. but yeah mookie dont give him up keep him as like second or something cause m2 ownz

QERB

Banned via Warnings
Nice Vid/Mew2. Is it me or is mew2 getting a lil popular lately? Cuz idk, somehow i keep seeing mewtwo vids everywhere lol.

Top Bottom