• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Before I came here...

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
I thought SmashBoards was full of a-holes and tryhards from what I've heard. (I've been on GameFAQs for three years. Not really a fun community.)

I finally gave SmashBoards a try and holy hell was I proven wrong. The people here are amazing and actually really nice. I feel more at home here. I actually love the community here. Everyone is always so fun, nice and lively. I have yet to run into an illogical person or a complete troll.

I just want to say thank you for making my time here as pleasurable as it can be. I <3 SmashBoards.

May I stay here for the years to come! Huzzah!

JoshCube2

Banned via Warnings
I thought SmashBoards was full of a-holes and tryhards from what I've heard. (I've been on GameFAQs for three years. Not really a fun community.)

I finally gave SmashBoards a try and holy hell was I proven wrong. The people here are amazing and actually really nice. I feel more at home here. I actually love the community here. Everyone is always so fun, nice and lively. I have yet to run into an illogical person or a complete troll.

I just want to say thank you for making my time here as pleasurable as it can be. I <3 SmashBoards.

May I stay here for the years to come! Huzzah!
You should have been on these forums back in 2006. There was constant flaming and hate posts in nearly every thread.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You haven't been here long enough VictoriasSecrets, you'll see soon enough this place has multiple sides just like anywhere else!

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Smashboards, like any forum or social network, has its fair share of bull****. Nonetheless, if you know how to navigate around, you'll end up really enjoying it. ;)

I can sympathize with @ -VictoriaJustice- -VictoriaJustice- here. Once I was at a point where I was afraid to go to other forums, including ones I frequently lurked, because I thought I would be embarrassed or trolled off by some designated board badass (sometimes I personify this) or textchat warrior. But I know how to deal with it now and my character has become more mature overtime. The first forum I ever become well-known on was Animal Crossing Ahead. I admire that place for possibly being the most peaceful forum I've ever used despite a few protractors. Now that place is starting to approach the end of it's lifespan and i felt more engaged in general Nintendo games and topics.

Anyways, let's welcome our OP with open arms. :3

Last edited:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
These forums have its fair share of a-holes. When or if you come across them, do what I do and pay them no mind; they get pissed when they can't piss you off themselves. Oh, yeah, they're called trolls.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Here's a tip, stay away from Falconv1.0, especially if your female.

Top Bottom