• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beerfest Brawl Bash 2 - GARAGE SALE EDITION

Curlz

Smash Lord
Hyro, I'll pay you $31 for the Ocarina. Lol. If you're coming to Melee 1 tomorrow I can give you the money then.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Nah, we're not doing childish bids like that. People who are actually coming are probably getting ups on anything they want. I'm not gonna hold on to something for an extra dollar.

No ones here, it was a reaaaallly ****ty day for a tournament since most people are in class.

Anyways, Justing and Everett are coming with Greg and his gf after he gets off school since they have no car. So they'll get here ~3:00

Nick and Vaughn might drop in later...Jio said he might too

Lee and Ran will be here soon.

I don't know the deal with Lafayette or Slidell

Baton rouge where you at lol. Iceman? BSL?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Well text/call me on how much people will want to buy it for and I'll bid above it. I'll buy it for $35.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Pritch, since your coming and probably not entering any Brawl events, I think it would be really cool if you would let us use your Tv for Brawl or Brawl Minus during the tournament hours. I'm sure late into the night when the events are over he wouldn't mind you using the setup for Melee. It would be REALLY appreciated though, bc Louisiana is terrible at bringing setups.:laugh:
The giant problem with that plan is that that leaves me coming and then just sitting around watching you guys play brawl - not my favorite pastime. If I come it's either going to be (1) with a melee setup that will most likely have mostly melee on it or (2) when poker starts happening, probably without a setup at all. (I actually like that plan more, since now that I"m living on the second floor and in the far corner of the dorm hauling my TV around is actually kind of a *****. We'll see what happens.)

Though it occurs to me that I do have alternate forms of entertainment I could bring along if people would be interested. As an example, any of you guys played settlers of catan before? The game is amazing, but I can never find 4 people to play it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Baton rouge where you at lol. Iceman? BSL?
I'll probably start going to dibbz/NO smashfests starting in a few months. Definitely won't get permission for a beerfest, though. Had I known you weren't going to be able to get alcohol I would have had a chance not been able to go. Just asked as a hypothetical situation.

Settlers of Catan? What is that? Maybe we can play it when I host a Brawl- tourney.

Edit: just looked it up. Skimmed the wiki article. Sounds like an RTS board game. Legit.

Oh, and Curlz can have the ocarina If he wants.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
hyro, do you have a nintendo 64? i need the console, and the cords. no controllers necessary. ill pay you for THAT.

edit: accidental double post. quickreplied from the first page. my bad.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
bsl, if he has decent condition 64 controllers i'd buy those! whether u need them now and later, i'd say they're worth the investment. unless you're one of the wierd people that never seem to worsen their 64 control sticks.

also, hope all ya'll had phone. i got a slight body tan and a not so slight nose burn.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
bsl, if he has decent condition 64 controllers i'd buy those! whether u need them now and later, i'd say they're worth the investment. unless you're one of the wierd people that never seem to worsen their 64 control sticks.

also, hope all ya'll had phone. i got a slight body tan and a not so slight nose burn.
Well, I've got 5 in pretty good condition. Last time I used them I was like 6, an I wasn't hardcore then. I guess it's a good idea, but only if hyro sells them cheap.

Top Bottom