• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beep Boop VS Beep Bop

Gotmilk0112

Smash Apprentice
I've seen both of these names used for dthrow -> uair, which do you prefer?

I like Beep Bop better, because with "bop" being a synonym for a physical strike, it just makes the phrase that much funnier/more fitting. :p

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Its Beep Boop, Beep bop doesn't exist.....What kinda robot makes the noise "beep bop" :/

1FC0

Smash Lord
And what kind of monkey says "hoo hah" ? It's not supposed to make sense in that aspect. :p
Monkey's are irrational creatures but we as robots possess superior information processing capabilities allowing us to become far more logical than they are.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Monkey's are irrational creatures but we as robots possess superior information processing capabilities allowing us to become far more logical than they are.
I'll pretend you didn't say that.

Also that is pretty darn good pricing on those rob shirts, maybe I'll pick one up to rep the squad :)

1337Kai

Smash Cadet
NNID
1337Kai
Well, since up air is a mutli-hit attack, wouldn't it be called the "Beep B-b-b-b-boop"?

Last edited:
Top Bottom