• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Becoming good?

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I'm actually trying to get into the competitive scene so I can't tell you much, but what seems to work for me towards improvement is practicing spacing, wavedashing/landing, JC grab, etc. I practice A LOT and play people that are better than me to see how I can improve myself.
Although you're better off taking advice from someone who actually competes like Strong Bad, Oro, Oracle, all those awesome guys.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
If you have specific questions, you should post them in the social thread, or send a PM if you would prefer that way if you wanted to talk to someone in particular. The videos HyperrCrow posted are very essential to learning basic game mechanics from a competitive mindset, and also demonstrate some advanced ideas like in Lucien's videos.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
If you have specific questions, you should post them in the social thread, or send a PM if you would prefer that way if you wanted to talk to someone in particular. The videos HyperrCrow posted are very essential to learning basic game mechanics from a competitive mindset, and also demonstrate some advanced ideas like in Lucien's videos.

THEY BANNED THE WRONG CHUCK

Top Bottom