• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Becoming friends with random players?

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

do you know if its possible to become friends with random players I met on ,,With anyone mode"?

RamenKing1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Samakoph
3DS FC
0688-5616-9231
Hey guys,

do you know if its possible to become friends with random players I met on ,,With anyone mode"?
Doesn't seem like it. I really would love to, due to meeting a few awesome players that I'd like to keep versing in the future.

Darkevilprice995

Smash Cadet
Bump because just played a ton of games with a cool player named Drago, I wish you could add people.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I suspect the Wii U version of Smash Bros. will have a feature in which you can befriend random players or at least make it easier to add them as friends since the game uses they're NNID. But yeah, I wish there was a feature to add random players. I too have had some heated and enjoyable battles online ^_^

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
I hope so! I already met a few people with both skill & a decent connection and would like to play some custom matches with them. To name one, it's "Caz". Are you there? :grin:

Last edited:

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
I suspect the Wii U version of Smash Bros. will have a feature in which you can befriend random players or at least make it easier to add them as friends since the game uses they're NNID. But yeah, I wish there was a feature to add random players. I too have had some heated and enjoyable battles online ^_^
The Wii U indeed has an option where you can see which players you played. I have added people that i raced in mario kart. However, i believe only the last 30 people will appear i think, i am not sure about this but just to be safe once you are done with someone add him asap

mangamusicfan

Dark lord
NNID
mangamusicfan
3DS FC
1891-2073-5876
To bad the 3ds version doesnt have this i played with some good people yesterday Who i whould love to play some more matches with

Spirst

Nope, not possible. Really wish it was possible. It's frustrating that something like that, a component that would make online much more enjoyable, was overlooked.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
If you happen to run into a player named "Ash" that might be me. In fact, i wonder if the forum admins can add a nickname display next to our nintendo network id. No one sees my nnid ( gambit.7 ) they only see my nickname "ash". :(

I fought someone named Angel yesterday, ggs fun pit!

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Dang that really sucks, I fought someone today named John in 1v1 For Glory, and we had a blast. Wish we could smash more.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I'd like to add the people who didn't have a **** connection. All 1 of them.

Scorpy571

Smash Rookie
It would be so amazing if we could, i've met a couple skilled/respectful players with who I kept rematching for an hour and couldn't even say GG or anything.. *sniffles*

SmellTheJava

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0834-0767-5817
I'd love if we could. I have encountered a few great players I REALLY wanted to add as a friend. If there was a message option it would make things so much more easier. I think I'm a friendly guy, I like to chat with strangers or ask for matches. I've made a lot of friends thanks to games in general that it makes me pretty sad how nintendo wants to shut down all communication between players.

Top Bottom