• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beam Sword

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
No one I've known ever had that kind of luck. It's usually two stitches in a match. That's so fine luck

Can I have your kids? =D

Magus420

Smash Master
There's an old vid of Ryoko pulling 2 bob-ombs immediately back to back of another in a match against my G&W on FoD :psycho:

I once pulled over a dozen mr saturns one night at a fest, though oddly enough I only got 1 beam sword and maybe 2-3 bob-ombs iirc. I was literally getting the lil doods about once every other match or so >.>

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
You pull so many turnips it's hard not to pull that much...

hazy lives in ct, kind of near the esticle venue. I'm still in RI (which isn't near long island).

trademark0013

Smash Champion
You pull so many turnips it's hard not to pull that much...

hazy lives in ct, kind of near the esticle venue. I'm still in RI (which isn't near long island).
turnip spamming johns

lol. yea i realize that now. i guess i assumed everything with "island" at the end was near each other :)

hazy lives near the esticl venue? thats really close... time to spam his doorbell.

Cort

Apple Head
Rapid Assassin is a girl.

Anyway, I was playing PC in Peach dittos and we both pulled a turnip randomly in the middle of the match at basically the exact same time. I pulled a beam sword, he pulled a Saturn.

What're the odds?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
XIF was quick to point out our Mr. Saturn ditto during my game with him in MELEE-FC pools. >_>

Top Bottom