• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BCSM-GUI is no longer working for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Zelda Fan

Smash Apprentice
I can't add any songs from BCSM's library to my SD card because the "to SD" button is grayed out despite having a song highlighted. It also doesn't pick up any of my existing BRSTMs and all their custom names they used to have displayed in BCSM. I think it might be because I got a new SD card since the last time I used this program, and it worked then. Now it doesn't, and not only does it not load any of the songs and their custom titles, I can't even add songs to my SD card with it anymore like I used to.

Until I get this fixed, I will no longer be able to export a "songs.db" and use Any Length Song Title Tool to convert it to an info.pac and use its MiscData[140] to place over mu_menumain.pac's MiscData[7] like I used to many times in the past, giving me custom song titles in both My Music and in game.

Mario Zelda Fan

Smash Apprentice
Can someone lock this? I didn't get it solved but I found out I don't need BCSM to make custom song titles -- I can just edit the info.pac myself. That's all I really used BCSM for besides it being a good organizer and it allegedly outputs to better quality than BrawlBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom