• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC's Melee Monthlies: [MitH5] // [PMp²] RESULTS THREAD

`dazrin

Smash Champion
[MitH5] // [PMp²] RESULTS

Thank you for everyone who attended and everyone who tuned in on stream! You all made this event a lot of fun! Hope to see everyone around for MitH6/ Pmp3!

Melee Doubles
Six Teams
1. Noobking + Daltsy :falconmelee::foxmelee:/:foxmelee: ($42.00)
2. Meta + Yakal :jigglypuffmelee:/:falcomelee::foxmelee: ($12.00)
3. BWMat + SinisterB :ganonmelee:/:falcomelee: ($6.00)
4. Rusty + Violence :icsmelee:/:samusmelee:
5. Buddy + Kai :foxmelee:/:peachmelee:
5. Kaosnoob + FACEMAN :peachmelee:/:falconmelee:
[COLLAPSE="Melee Doubles Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melee Singles
19 Entrants
1. Sion ($108.00) :foxmelee::sheikmelee::marthmelee::falcomelee:
2. Yakal ($54.00) :falcomelee::foxmelee::falconmelee:
3. RobyExtreme ($18.00) :foxmelee:
4. Daltsy :falconmelee::foxmelee:
5. Meta :jigglypuffmelee:
5. Michaelblufalco :falcomelee:
7. Rusty :icsmelee::sheikmelee:
7. BWMat :ganonmelee:
9. KaosNOOB :peachmelee:
9. Violence :samusmelee:
9. 1337haxx0r :foxmelee:
9. Snooki :jigglypuffmelee::falconmelee:
13. SinisterB :falcomelee:
13. Buddy :foxmelee:
13. Captain L :pikachumelee:
13. Alleycat :sheikmelee:
17. Jaden :sheikmelee:
17. FACEMAN :falconmelee:
17. Lime :peachmelee:
[COLLAPSE="Melee Singles Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PM Doubles
6 Teams
1. Rusty + Yakal ($42.00) :ikebrawl:/:falcobrawl:
2. Meta + Violence ($12.00) :wolfbrawl:/:peachbrawl:
3. KaosNOOB + FACEMAN ($6.00) :peachbrawl:/:bowserbrawl:
4. Irisz + Scorch :linkbrawl:/:mariobrawl:
5. Dazrin + SinisterB :sheikbrawl:/:foxbrawl::lucariobrawl:
5. Buddy + Kai :foxbrawl:/:peachbrawl:?
[COLLAPSE="PM Doubles Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

PM Singles
16 Entrants
1. Meta ($48.00) SPLIT :wolfbrawl::charizardbrawl:
2. Rusty ($24.00) SPLIT :ikebrawl::charizardbrawl::ganonbrawl:
3. Sion ($8.00) :linkbrawl::foxbrawl:
4. Yakal :falcobrawl::jigglypuffbrawl::ikebrawl: :ganonbrawl:
5. FACEMAN :bowserbrawl:
5. Captain L :pikachubrawl:
7. KaosNOOB :peachbrawl:
7. Dazrin :toonlinkbrawl:
9. SinisterB :lucariobrawl:
9. Irisz :linkbrawl:
9. Violence :sheikbrawl::peachbrawl:
9. 1337haxx0r :foxbrawl:
13. Jason :jigglypuffbrawl:
13. Firefly :charizardbrawl:
13. Jaden :sheikbrawl:
13. Scorch :mariobrawl:
[COLLAPSE="PM Singles Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Thanks For your patience! I ran into some work, but the Results are finally up!
Also, SinisterB, and BWMat, I have your prize money. It turns out it was in the Melee singles box. It's only like 6 bucks, but it's something. :p

The stream was saved on my archives at http://twitch.tv/dazee_ for your viewing pleasure for now, but they will be cut and uploaded to my channel and the meleepacwest channel. SinisterB also has recordings, so he'll be uploading those to his channel.

[COLLAPSE="My Personal Shoutouts"]Sion: Congratulations on placing first! Thanks a lot for coming out and putting on a great show! It's always fun to hang out with you and you're such a great player. You're a really fun and cool guy and I hope your condition dies down so we can see you more often!

Yakal: WOW! You impress me more and more with every tournament we go to! Seriously, I'm really impressed with your growth as a player and I'm really proud that you're doing so well :) Continue your winning spree and climb that ladder until you're at the top!

RobyExtreme: Hey thanks alot for coming! You're a really chill dude and you **** at smash! Hope to see you at future events and smashfests!

Daltsy It was truly an honour to meet you for the first time! I've always heard your name thrown around, and to finally match the name to the face was a really cool experience. Despite being inactive for awhile, you came back and have shown that you're still a force to be reckoned with! Congratulations on winning Melee doubles! Hope to see you at future events!

Meta Congratulations on placing first in PM, even though it was kind've a wash near the end lol. Your wolf is looking better and better everytime I see it. Keep working on it as it's extremely entertaining to watch! Thanks a ton for helping me host the tournament, I honestly couldn't have done it without you.

Michaelblufalco Thanks a lot for showing up and representing EAGLE! You're doing a ton better and all your practice is really paying off! Keep it up!

RustyShacklefurd Congratulations on winning PM doubles with Yakal! Your team is honestly unstoppable at this point, lol. Don't let evan snatch him away from you! xD Really solid play and thanks for bringing your lively, fun presence to the environment as you always do! One of the nicest and funniest dudes ever :p

BWMAT Thanks for showing up and WOW you and sinisterB came outta nowhere in Melee doubles! I'm sorry I didn't have your prize money at the time, but I have it now! The next time I see you at stronghold I'll give you the money you deserve :p

KaosNOOB Extremely impressed by how you did this tournament in all events. Good **** on knocking out SinisterB twice and TAKING A GAME OFF SION. Like, wow, you've been playing for close to 3 months and you're already this good? Keep it up and you'll be a top player in no time! :)

Violence Thanks a lot for coming out! You're a really nice dude and you really contribute a lot for our community in BC. Keep it up!

1337haxx0r Hey you're getting pretty good! I'm really glad you decided to show up and I hope to see you at more events! Thanks for entering PM singles, it was a lot of fun to play with you!

Snooki Hey it was really nice meeting you! Thanks for coming down! Hope to see you at future events!

SinisterB YO MAN. I'm sorry for not teaming with you in Melee, but I gave you a better team mate in BWMAT and you guys pulled through to 3rd place as the underdogs! You're improving SO much! Stop losing to peach! :p

Buddy Yo, you're such a good player! I know you can do better! :p Thanks a lot for coming down! You're really a pleasure to have around cuz you're honestly such a cool guy :p

Captain L Thank you so much for coming and representing the brawl community at this event! You showed up a little late, but you were in time for what mattered! I'm coming for you next time in PM, so that pika better watch out :p

Alleycat Honestly didn't expect you to come! Thanks a lot for showing up and playing!

Jaden You're SO good at smash given how long you've been playing! Keep at it and you'll improve really fast! Really appreciate you coming down with your brother and hanging out :p

FACEMAN Hey man, congrats on your results in PM! You really surprised me with how well you did! In Melee you gotta step it up though! You're better than this :p Thanks a lot for coming and representin dat BROZAN!.

SHADOWKAI Hey man, what are you doing at the bottom of Melee!? You're WAY better than that! :D Thanks for coming out and have a BLAST in Japan! I'm really jealous! You're one of the chillest dudes ever lol. Too bad you had to drop out of PM, but you gotta do what you gotta do :p

Irisz DUDE those games we played in tournament were some of the best I've ever played in my life! It was a lot of fun to play with you and I really appreciate that you always come down from chilliwack just to hang out with us! You're really good! Keep practicing and you'll be a top player before you know it!

Scorch Dude, seriously, thank you SO much for all your help. Setting up was my biggest concern of the tournament and you honestly really made it happen for me. Really appreciate it! [/COLLAPSE]

metroid1117

Smash Master
I'm happy to hear that Rusty was able to take out Yakal in Loser's Semis and Sion in Loser's Finals. I hope the videos get uploaded soon!

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi

`dazrin

Smash Champion
I'm happy to hear that Rusty was able to take out Yakal in Loser's Semis and Sion in Loser's Finals. I hope the videos get uploaded soon!
Yeah, Rusty's sets with Yakal and Meta were Ganon and Zard dittos on the account that it was at the end of the day, they were tired, and they're all from the same city and didn't want to play super seriously near the end lol.

The top 4 could've been in any order, tbh.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
shouts
Sion - Next time.
RobyExtreme - GG's, I look forward to playing you again in tourney.
Daltsy - I had fun, kind of wish you went falco though.
Meta - Our set didn't take that long. Lets win doubles next time.
Michaelblufalco - You've gotten real good and I've learned lots from playing you. Hope to see you in bracket sometime.
Rusty - GG's, got real worried when you beat my falcon. Good job in PMlol
BWMat - Didn't play you. thanks for cheering me on in my matches :D
KaosNOOB - Nice job taking a match off sion and GG's in bracket.
Violence - You got some tough matches in bracket, you'll get'em next time.
1337haxx0r - Good stuff and had fun in our MM, you level up every time I see you.
Snooki - I would have stayed fox if I had thought you'd go puff :p GG's, nice seeing you after so long, chill sometime. drunkzzzz
SinisterB - babby you must IMPROVE! I'll help wit dat ****
Buddy - I really REALLY wish you weren't leaving cause dat fox got me all hot'n'bothered.
Captain L - dang you brown boi
Alleycat - I'll be in seattle during your bday but you have a merry one, i'm sure you will without me doe ;)
Jaden - use knife -> ruin second knife
FACEMAN - You got this man, you just need to chillax on yourself. saw some good stuff from your falcon, too aggro though!
Lime - c'mon man LOL
Dazrin - thanks for keepin' da stream up and we only had like...2 crashes this time! yay! get dat uploadin' goin, babe.
iris - sup lol
jason - when you grow up we gettin' drinkz
jake - ye boiiiii
scorch - sup lol
gg's everyone and hope to see y'all next tourney
wish me luck at gameclucks

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Didn't use Wolf this tourney, went all Lucaryiu.

shoutouts and videos later

:lucario:

KAOSN00B

Smash Cadet
dang 4 way tie for 9th in melee singles?

SHOUTOUTS
sion- had a blast playing bro. looking forward to the day we play in grand finals ;)
meta- thanks for all the advice against puff. Helped me make my 3 stock comeback in PM. Also great set in losers finals. You guys deserved that win.
yakal- great set. As usual your fox freaked on my poor little peach but one day she'll grow up.
dazrin- as i've said before great job with the whole tournament.
Sinisterb- you played really well against me each game was super close. i got really lucky a few times. Also congrats on third in melee dubs.
Violence- always a pleasure talking with you bro. Was hoping to play your samus in a rematch tho :(
Irisz- Scary link is SCARY!!! also great games can't wait to play you again
Lime- Dude good luck in japan i'll miss you TONS!!!!
captain L- I will beat your rat someday.... someday
Rusty- still thinking about the kill face tag so maybe next time
BWMat- had fun during our friendlies and our melee doubles set. congrats on third.
Jason- Your puff almost had me really good set overall in PM gg's.
Jaden- thanks for coming out it's always fun playing.
FACEMAN- YEAAAAAA BOIIIIIIIII WE DID GOOOOOOODD!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for being an awesome teammate. Also i will have revenge on that brosar!!!

TO the rest of you grats on your sets in the tournament however we didn't speak much so sorry but not much to say about it. Maybe next time though :D
Sick tourney everyone can't wait for the next one Love all ya'lll!!

Bwmat

Smash Ace
3. BWMat + SinisterB / ($6.00)
lol, really?

come on.

edit: oh, I didn't read the whole post before posting lol

edit2: also I feel bad about harping on about the damn $6 now. It's my first prize money in like forever though. TOKEN SUM

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
btw rob if you want some tips on commentary I can help you out
I can tell you like to commentate and it would be sick if we had some good and commited commentators

:)

Sion

Island of Horizon
thank you for running this tournament, dazrin

ggs all around

pm is fun i guess

time to quit again

KAOSN00B

Smash Cadet
btw rob if you want some tips on commentary I can help you out
I can tell you like to commentate and it would be sick if we had some good and commited commentators

:)
Dude that would be awesome cause i really do like to. I dont get much practice or really know what to say so i sound awful on the stream. I try my best though

:phone:

Captain L

Smash Champion
Very fun tournament, thanks for running it Daz!

Looking forward to the next one

Myezko_Lime

Smash Rookie
GG's to all. Judging by everyone's showing, by the time I get back from Japan, I'm gonna have a lot of catching up to do. I've got three more weeks with you BC Smash scene. Let's make it count.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I couldn't make it to this. I am pretty good at not following through. Anyways I'm heading to Hong Kong (waiting in the airport now) so I won't see you guys for like... a year or something! Keep that community strong! I'll come back and have my zss forcefully put you in vulnerable and suggestive positions in PM. Ggs guys

1337h4xx0r

Smash Apprentice
Lol, if Mith 6 is on one of the first 2 Saturdays in October, I won't be able to come. Going to Florida for 2 weeks, lulz. Anyway, shoutouts time.

Sion- GGs in our mm and good job winning the whole thing.

Yakal- 2nd place? Too good. Had fun during our mm.

Noobking- I think I'm starting to develope a fear of apes. Had fun in our mm, and good job beating me with DK yet again.

Michaelblufalco- We seem to play in tournament a lot. I feel like our matches are starting to get closer. Maybe I will only be getting 2 stocked by sometime next year. >_>

BWMat- We played a bunch of friendlies, yet I don't think I even won 1. O_O GGs though.

Captain L- GGs. Hope to play more games next time.

Violence- 4 stocking me on FoD? You're legit.

Faceman- GGs. Good job at ****** me in tournament.

Dazrin- GGs, and thanks for running the PM tournament. It was fun.

Rusty- ICs are actually pretty fun to play against. GGs, and hope I can play more games with you next time.

Jaden- GGs. You have the potential to be pretty good.

Sorry if I forgot anyone. Hope to see you all at Mith 7 if I can't come to Mith 6.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Thanks for including me in your shout outs yakal. you must be pretty salty about losing to me and Tim in doubles. ;)

Had I entered singles, I may have won. too bad :(

Unknown: <3

If you guys watch the stream right after doubles gf, you will see me pooping on Evan for 4 matches and then getting ***** by roby. if singles started like 2 hours earlier, I can guarantee roby would have gotten at least 2nd. he was playing SO good right before singles started, and most of winners bracket. alas.

Gg's everyone. and best of luck to those going to gc this weekend.

Top Bottom