• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC Results

Metà

Smash Master

booshk

Smash Lord
yuss! good **** meta

rusty! could u upload as well prease : D

Metà

Smash Master
some of your vids are uploading in a weird order xD
otherwise thanks for uploading :D
that's because i'd have like, a dozen videos queued for upload, and then one of them fails for no reason, so i have to just upload that one out of order. nothing I can do about it, really : /

i'll make a playlist of them when i'm done, or something. or maybe a video thread would be better

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
THIS IS A PUBIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I am currently getting the videos on to my computer and will soon be working on getting them uploaded. For those who are asking, I have the following videos in this order:

(A Few Doubles Sets, probably nothing too special...)

Pools:
Edge Luca v Jamie
Vish v Jamie
Fuzzyness v Jamie
Fuzzyness v Edge Luca

Money Match: Bwmat v Daniel(Deap?)

Singles:
Bwmat v Booshk
Bwmat v CowEar
Bwmat v Bun
Tahsis v NoobKing
Tahsis v Bwmat
SpaceFalcon v Bwmat

Money Match: Lib3r4t3 v Bwmat

And that's it, so I hope you like Matt, 'cause there's tons of that ****...

Hopefully I'll be able to start getting some up tonight, in which case you can check for something tomorrow morning. Don't bother nagging me if you think it's going up too slow, if anything nagging will only make it take longer to come, and you can bet your *** that was intended to be a double entendre. Also there is no typo in the first line.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
THIS IS A PUBIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I am currently getting the videos on to my computer and will soon be working on getting them uploaded. For those who are asking, I have the following videos in this order:

(A Few Doubles Sets, probably nothing too special...)

Pools:
Edge Luca v Jamie
Vish v Jamie
Fuzzyness v Jamie
Fuzzyness v Edge Luca

Money Match: Bwmat v Daniel(Deap?)

Singles:
Bwmat v Booshk
Bwmat v CowEar
Bwmat v Bun
Tahsis v NoobKing
Tahsis v Bwmat
SpaceFalcon v Bwmat

Money Match: Lib3r4t3 v Bwmat

And that's it, so I hope you like Matt, 'cause there's tons of that ****...

Hopefully I'll be able to start getting some up tonight, in which case you can check for something tomorrow morning. Don't bother nagging me if you think it's going up too slow, if anything nagging will only make it take longer to come, and you can bet your *** that was intended to be a double entendre. Also there is no typo in the first line.
yeah

i'm daniel

i played alot of games with brennan:)

Top Bottom