• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBR Weekly Character Discussion #8: R.O.B.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ROB doesnt really have anything broken..the closest thing to broken ROB has is like...almost no landing lag on nair, but you can't even spam that because it has high startup and you need to save it for kills a lot.

and most characters that win have at least 1 broken attribute they can revolve their game around...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol I have been in a tie breaker situation and not made it out of pools at Critical Hit 3, Pound 4, Apex, and Apex 2010.

The same thing happens every time, I beat the best player in the pool and lose to one of the lesser ones lol. I'm tellin' you guys I'm awful against mid tiers and I have no idea why lol. Ok well Apex was beyond my control, that's cause someone else forfeited to another player to cause the tie with me so they would get out instead of me.

Top Bottom