• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBR Matchup Chart v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I (Reflex) will be leading the Wario panel for the BBR Match-Up Chart v3. The thread detailing panel leaders, as well as other various information about the project, can be found here. Yay!

Labernash

Smash Lord
I will apply. I know Wario's match-ups well and offer good debating skills, as well as being teachable. And good grammar!

:phone:

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Silly question but why is the limit 5?

I'd definitely want to be able to do this. My debate skills aren't the best but I know a lot about Wario's MUs.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I actually think Iota may be a pretty good choice. Croi would be good too if he would like to.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Good choices for the 5th spot from the top of my head would probably be me, Croi, Sky, or Waymas imo. :happysheep:

Although what about Bassem, Malcolm, and Hunger? Honestly kinda surprised why one of them weren't already occupying that 5th spot. :happysheep:

Sky`

Smash Lord
Well, as God's gift to Wario I graciously accept your desperate plea for my admittance. I will ensure that the chart is nothing short of perfect, and at that time I will await your deafening applause and your unyielding gratitude.

xzx

Smash Lord
One question: Are only americans allowed to "attend" this or could it be europeans as well?

xzx

Smash Lord
Lol right! =P Didn't thought of that sorry. But from what country (assuming Cheeseland isn't a country) are you from?

Discunning MUs is a lot of fun, but I think those 5 on the list are going to make a great team.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
You also lost to Larry at the same tourney in losers. It's a great win but don't let it get to your head please Sky. :happysheep:

Sky`

Smash Lord
That's why I don't come here. You guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

Whatever the choice is, don't matter to me. Cept I've got info on the Japanese wario meta, as I frequently network with japanese players.

And I don't want you to think that I think that beating larry makes me the Jesus christ of warios.

I know it means that.

WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom