• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBR Match-up Chart v3 - Pokemon Trainer panel

T-block

B2B TST
Hey everyone - Reflex and I and will be leading the PT panel for the BBR Match-Up Chart v3. The thread detailing panel leaders, as well as other various information about the project, can be found here.

The current panelists for this panel are:
  • TheReflexWonder
  • T-block
  • Myollnir

We are limited to five panelists for this project, and are looking for active and knowledgeable members to help fill our remaining openings. If you would like to join the panel for this character, please make a post demonstrating your interest in this thread, along with what would make you a desirable panelist. Keep in mind that debating skills are important for all panel members, and those with poor behavior will be ejected from the project if complaints arise.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this panel or its activities, feel free to post them in this thread. You may also PM us or Ishieymoro if you would rather speak to one of us privately. Panelist selections will be finalized in a week or two, at which point we will begin discussing which match-ups to change in the panelist subforum.

Myollnir

Smash Ace
I'm really interested in joining the PT panel. I think some of our matchups are underestimated.

I'm pretty active on smashboards and I'm really dedicated to Brawl.

Oh and my english is bad, but as long as you understand what I say, we should be fine. :pt:

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
I really wish we had more of an active MU thread on these forums, id be sure to input as much as i could in those, i am not experienced enough to be a panelist though

Top Bottom