• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBOT 4 - Fat man and Little boy. CO-hosted by Aryman. BUNNYMA WINSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
@Lotm, I didn't think that actually, I just preferred starting with Squirtle and since me Luigi is better I used him 2nd so I could at least win one match against you lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I chose Sqiurtle because he's awesome and I don't use any light weight characters lol

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Skyler you are so lucky..... I'm really angry now. I should not have lost that game. I was hoping to place somewhere high in this tournament too.... Oh well.... See you guys next tourny. Hell. I might just take a break from brawl because this **** keeps happening and once it gets me down I can't play for ****.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Don't get mad over losing on wifi. Lag screws stuff up (such as my cape not hitting those two fully charged shadow balls your lucario shot at me).

Don't get so upset over it. You're really good at this game, and I wouldn't take a break just because you lost a wifi match.

Don't worry about it =D

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah man never take wifi seriously.... ever (unless you miss a chance at making some money, then take it serious), just use wifi as a way to practice simple things, cause complex things will most likely get *****. Ontop of that, no johns :p

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
LOTM i know how you feel...i've wanted to take a break/quit smash when i don;t place high in the tourneys...but i end up playin afterwards anyway and bouncing right back...not to mention i found the power that is Olimar...lol.

Top Bottom