• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bayonetta Summons the Climax! Updated OT. - (Old Bayonetta Support Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I realize that we've discussed moves, stages, and music quite a bit, but I was just wondering - if Bayonetta was added to Smash Bros. (or even if she wasn't; I suppose it's still a possibility regardless, and it's not like Ryu brought along Mii costumes for Street Fighter characters, as awesome as that could have been), what sort of trophies and Mii costumes would you like to see?

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I realize that we've discussed moves, stages, and music quite a bit, but I was just wondering - if Bayonetta was added to Smash Bros. (or even if she wasn't; I suppose it's still a possibility regardless, and it's not like Ryu brought along Mii costumes for Street Fighter characters, as awesome as that could have been), what sort of trophies and Mii costumes would you like to see?
I don't really care about the trophies themselves, they'll probably just be ported trophies from the Bayonetta games.
A Jeanne costume would be nice, but I can't think of any other costumes on the top of my head.

Bayonetta Mom

Smash Rookie
NNID
bayonettamom
In terms of trophies, if she was a playable character there would of course be the Standard and Alternate trophies for her character. Part of me would like if they had a selection of famous angels and demons as trophies (I mean come on, A Jubelius/Sheba/Omne trophy is basically required.) maybe having six demons and six angels? *wink wink nudge nudge*

For Mii Fighters, I feel a Rodin Mii Brawler costume is necessary. I wouldn't mind a Rosa and/or a Jeanne costume too. Masked Lumen as a Swordfighter would be nice too. An Aesir Mii Fighter would be interesting but would probably just be better fit for trophy status.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Where does everyone think bayonetta stands in 3rd party/indie likeliness? My thoughts

1.Snake
2.Shantea
3.Shovel Knight
4.BAYONETTA
5.Rayman

Furret24

Smash Master
Where does everyone think bayonetta stands in 3rd party/indie likeliness? My thoughts

1.Snake
2.Shantea
3.Shovel Knight
4.BAYONETTA
5.Rayman
1. Rayman
2. Shantae

Those are the only ones I think have a chance.

Really, the only character I think is likely is Wolf.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but the new Smashified turned out to be Dixe Kong as expected. At least there's next time, even though it's too late for that extra boost.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Wow, time went fast. First it was the lack of money to go to different places for Wifi during the summer now it is time... is it OK if I vote for Jeanne in the rest of days? Wish she is a skin.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but the new Smashified turned out to be Dixe Kong as expected. At least there's next time, even though it's too late for that extra boost.
Yeah I did get info earlier from Smashified they won't finsih Bayonetta for a long time.

I'm expecting her to be done in about 2-3 weeks. They also animate a bit the 3D ones.

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
Yeah I did get info earlier from Smashified they won't finsih Bayonetta for a long time.

I'm expecting her to be done in about 2-3 weeks. They also animate a bit the 3D ones.
Haha, so they ARE working on her, very nice indeed!

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Even if we do get Bayonetta as a playable character, a really well made mii outfit (plus for other bayo characters) should happen anyway in my opinion.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I think there should be a unique # for Bayo. Something like KrocTheVote or FreeWolf that everyone uses. Any ideas?

#Bayonetta4Smash is dull in comparison to the two examples.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Is it too late to join the Bayonetta hype train? I do love the games (Or any of Kamiya's various charming titles) and she would be a kickass character in Smash.

The only real issue to solve is one involving her sexual nature and skin baring (which is also an issue for another third party most wanted of mines). Though I'm sure that the team would find some way to work that out one day if she were to be considered.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Excellent change to the original post. I honestly thought the previous versions needed a lot of overhauling. I like how quotes from the games are cited.

I wonder when they'll announce the Smash Ballot results. Looking back, I really wish I had submitted a vote for Spade from F-Zero GX. Lots of people want Black Shadow, but if we did get a second F-Zero character, I'd want it to be Spade, since I think he'd be the most unique, moveset-wise. I've always imagined his moves would be similar to Luxord's from Kingdom Hearts, along with a few other circuis tricks. [Shrugs] But in the end, I chose not to vote for him, reason being (1) F-Zero hasn't had a new game in a while and (2) he is a pretty obscure character in general.

But anyway, I'm getting off-topic.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Asuka vs Bayonetta would be a dream match of mines in Smash or any other crossover. Even though the the former is Building Level and Bayonetta at her strongest is Planet Level.

They are actually kind of alike now that I think of it. Strong women who fight to be the strongest while streaking midbattle whenever they feel like it (Frantic Mode vs Wicked Weave). And the games they are from are controversial in their own rights, though Senran Kagura gets less attention since it's way more niche. I can imagine Asuka respecting Bayonetta's strength with the latter being a mother figure to this young shinobi.

Though that will happen on the day when Bayonetta and Senran Kagura fans unite without going into "best girl" wars. :laugh:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Excellent change to the original post. I honestly thought the previous versions needed a lot of overhauling. I like how quotes from the games are cited.
Thanks! <3 I felt it needed an update too, since even in the second version copy and pasted stuff from Wikipedia was still present.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Hello, I would like to join the support list.

I firmly believe if sega were to get another character, her, nights, or a sonic character would be up on the list.

As for her being lewd? who cares? Sakurai certainly doesn't, only CERO does. I tossed a vote for her months prior. Good luck guys, I think she has a decent chance.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Hello, I would like to join the support list.

I firmly believe if sega were to get another character, her, nights, or a sonic character would be up on the list.

As for her being lewd? who cares? Sakurai certainly doesn't, only CERO does. I tossed a vote for her months prior. Good luck guys, I think she has a decent chance.
Got you added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom