• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BattleGrounds Melee VII

ultravi0l3nce

Smash Cadet
Welcome to our severrrrnth SSBM tournament!

Don't forget to check our website for information on store hours, prices, upcoming events, and contact info!

PREORDER AND BUY YOUR GAMES WITH US! WHOLESALE PRICES!

Got another game you would like to see a tournament for? Let me know! If you can help bring a crowd, we can make it happen.

Friendlies OK for entrants starting at 4PM and will run until the tournament ends. We usually have a surplus of TVs and cubes.

Prices;
Venue $10
Singles $10
-------------
Rules;
Items are set to off.
Stock and Time are set to 4 stock and 8 minutes.
Standard DSR.

Starters/Neutrals;
Yoshi’s Story
Fountain of Dreams
Battlefield
Final Destination
Dream Land

Counterpick;
Pokemon Stadium

Stage Bans;
For Best of 3 sets, each player gets 1 stage ban.
For Best of 5 sets, there are no stage bans.

JKJ

Smash Ace
Get HYYYYYPPPEEE
Can't wait, it's been too long since I've been to a tourney
I'm gonna BRING IT
Also, in the past week, I found three CRT's in perfect condition on the side of the road. I found one 32 inch bubble screen, one 27 inch flat screen, and one 26 inch bubble screen. And they all work perfectly.
I can bring ALMOST two full setups. I just need a copy of melee to complete the second setup, I have a Gamecube, Wii, and two memory cards.
HYPE

Top Bottom