• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battlefield with platforms spotted on For Glory

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Like I said in the comments there, it may be a bug but since it's been corroborated by a few other people I'm now intrigued.

Although if it is a real thing then I really hope that the ratio is a proper 1:1 instead of 1:30-something.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I tried replicating this, and failed. I got matches on omega Battlefield.

WritersBlah

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WritersBlah999
Intriguing. Hoping this turns out to be an actual thing in the future. Staying posted for further details.

MrPizza531

Smash Rookie
Hi, Yeah this that guy who posted this on reddit. So I personally have not been able to re create battlefield again, but people claim to have done it on my post. I realize that I've dun goofed, by not saving a replay, so when I do it again I'll post that as proof. If I can't do it again then it might have been a bug.

MrPizza531

Smash Rookie
...what does the image prove? that could've been a local match or even for fun, maybe
well if you look at the name its Japanese, which would mean that its from a Japanese 3ds, and this is a stock timed match which is not available in for fun. I guess proof is kind of lacking but I didn't really think what more i could use as evidence. well now i know but i didn't before.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
well if you look at the name its Japanese, which would mean that its from a Japanese 3ds, and this is a stock timed match which is not available in for fun. I guess proof is kind of lacking but I didn't really think what more i could use as evidence. well now i know but i didn't before.
Both of those are actually doable in local matches. Stocked time is an option you have to unlock.

MrPizza531

Smash Rookie
Both of those are actually doable in local matches. Stocked time is an option you have to unlock.
Well you cant really unlock a Japanese name though. But besides that, after 3 days of non stop for glory mode, I have not been able to recreate battlefield on for glory. So I guess it was just a bug of some sorts, sorry for getting your hopes high...

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
Well you cant really unlock a Japanese name though. But besides that, after 3 days of non stop for glory mode, I have not been able to recreate battlefield on for glory. So I guess it was just a bug of some sorts, sorry for getting your hopes high...
ex@laine how shofu has english text on his jap3DS silly. of course you can name your mii with whatever text language you want.

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
If we don't have proof this happened, this shouldn't be a thread. Speculative and non-helpful.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
no need to hate on the dude, it's not likes he's trying to lead anyone on. He told what he knew and acknowledged it was probably a glitch. Even if it is a glitch, it's still interesting at the very least.

Top Bottom